Xbox 360/PS3 versions of MKX cancelled

Well, we saw it coming. Condolences to those who can't play the game. If it makes you all feel better though, it's not all that great.

No offense to anyone... but who didn't see this coming?

With countless of articles claiming that they're pushing it back, more pushing back, and it "might" be released this Christmas, I didn't see this was going to happen. I figured they were going to cancel it.

Sorry for those who were hoping to get it for PS3 and 360.

No offense to anyone... but who didn't see this coming?

With countless of articles claiming that they're pushing it back, more pushing back, and it "might" be released this Christmas, I didn't see this was going to happen. I figured they were going to cancel it.

Sorry for those who were hoping to get it for PS3 and 360.

Agreed. I saw it coming a mile away but I do feel bad for those who were waiting for it and couldn't afford the new systems.

As much as I feel terrible for those that wanted this on PS3 or 360, it did seem odd that High Voltage kept pushing it back.
Though, they did make the shitty PC port, so maybe they were having trouble porting it to the older systems.

The game was made for the next gen hardware. Either have the game look and play terrible on 10 year old consoles or don't release it at all. Shadow of Morodor played and looked terrible on the PS3 since the game was made with a next gen hardware in mind. Being apart of a console gamer is to move on to next gen systems. It's been like that for 25-30 years.

Unfortunate but not all that shocking. It was probably for best that the games were canned for last gen. It just sucks for the guys who still rock with ps3/360s.

Congratulations WB. You just alienated your South American fanbase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Sadly WB games main market is the US. They care about how much money makes in their home country first. If they feel like if the PS3 and 360 won't sell well then they won't bother with it. The PS3 and 360 are almost dead anyways just like how the PS2 and Xbox where in 2006 - 2008.

Why is that. You think no one i south America have ps4?
The PS4 and XBone are prohibitively expensive due to taxes in those countries (I'm talking in the neighborhood of 1,500 USD in some cases) and there are witnesses on this very site to back that up.

The previous gen ended two years ago. It's not alienation, its progression of technology.
That doesn't give you any license to act like a total jerk to those who had been relying on the previous generation ports because they can't afford to upgrade, as we have been over before.

That doesn't give you any license to act like a total jerk to those who had been relying on the previous generation ports because they can't afford to upgrade, as we have been over before.

I'm just stating facts about how tech evolves. Our hobbies can be expensive, you silly troll.

And it's not my fault that south america has insane tax rates.

I'm just stating facts about how tech evolves. Our hobbies can be expensive, you silly troll.

I'm allergic to bullshit. Not only are you belittling people like ZombieFanatic and MitsuharuSan, but you are lying about it as well.

What am I lying about, exactly? Do tell. :)
By saying "just stating the facts", you're lying because the reality is, you are insulting the fans who wanted the previous generation ports for no other reason than the fact that they wanted the previous generation ports. Nice try with disguising your words, though...