Highlights from the Twin Galaxies stream

natedoggcata

Not sure if anyone is watching but Ed Boon is dropping some serious hype on the stream. Updating as the stream goes on

-Refuses to talk about the cameo characters from story mode. He keeps saying "I cant say anything about that right now" when asking if those characters would eventually become playable

-Ed says that unlike MK9, MKX has been created so they can pretty much add anything to the game at any time including characters, stages, music, etc. He pretty much confirmed that DLC stages are coming

-There are secrets in the game and coming in the future that no one knows about

-The game "currently does not have" stage fatalities. He implied they could be added later

-Ed and the team are planning on supporting this game for a very long time

-Erron Black is currently the lowest tier character according to the pro players that were brought into the studio to test the game during the past week

-Ferra/Torr is Ed's favorite new character

-DLC characters will have alt costumes

-Sounds like a deal with Spawn being DLC fell through and probably wont happen

Last edited:
-Erron Black is currently the lowest tier character according to the pro players that were brought into the studio to test the game during the past week
This is heartwarming since I remember when in SFIV 2012, people thought Gen was low tier, until Xian won the EVO, resulting in Gen being "hidden top tier".

Mortal Kombat X is the new TF2 konfirmed

seriously though thats awesome, gives me hope for more favorites coming back in the future, maybe even some new characters!

Id be fine with them treating the game like that but I just hope they dont release multiple retail versions of it. Just sell conversion kits via DLC

ill be fine with they do dlc kits like for upgrade just not mulpitle retail versions is a no no i would to see new fighter or new stages that would be cool

I would say this means they are a lock for MK11. We know how Ed feels about his favorites

It's not like we don't know MKXI will have a trailer that includes Scorpion murdering Sub-Zero...

So we've got Ferra/Torr, Raiden, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kung Jin, Cassie, Jacqui and Takeda confirmed for MKXI so far.That's like 1/3 of the roster.

It's not like we don't know MKXI will have a trailer that includes Scorpion murdering Sub-Zero...

So we've got Ferra/Torr, Raiden, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kung Jin, Cassie, Jacqui and Takeda confirmed for MKXI so far.That's like 1/3 of the roster.

liu and kitana since they are the
Spoiler:
new rulers of netherrealm and were at the end of mkx

it a bummer about the spawn stuff i would imagine that they wanted spawn instead of jason but a deal feel though

He pretty much confirmed that DLC stages are coming

Alright..This is awesome..

-The game "currently does not have" stage fatalities. He implied they could be added later

Pretty epic..

-Ed and the team are planning on supporting this game for a very long time

Please keep this promise this time.

-DLC characters will have alt costumes

Yes! I was so sure we wouldn't. Bless ed. Can't wait to see my wife's alternate.

-Sounds like a deal with Spawn being DLC fell through and probably wont happen

Thank Jesus.