All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

I just like long braids, one of the reasons why I love Cammy's design from Street Fighter. :3
But I guess Sonya has that hairstyle now, the singular long braid, so yeah, maybe something else for Tanya.

MK4 Braid is just so sexy to me. I have no words whenever I see it.

I hope her alt is something a bit more dressy.

Could you elaborate here, please?

I was never a Tanya fanatic but its good to see her in the game for sure.
Her look, while it is good, its not Original...I think of Zafina from Tekken,

But I really don't have any complaints. Altho i think she looks slightly better with white eyes...but thats just my opinon

Could you elaborate here said:
Maybe dressy wasn't the right word. I just meant, like, less of a flirty midriff situation and more of an elaborate dress-type-thing. Again, like her Deception main. Just one person's opinion. Again, I think she looks fine! I'm just glad she's in.

Her mkd main is the best, however i understand why she has short hair in this game, it's because they want to give it proper movement and don't repeat the mistake they did with kitty's hair in mk9...

Deception no.2. Looks pretty nice,

I like her Mkx Egyptian look ,but a darker skin color and white eyes would have looked awesome. She currently looks like Conan the Barbarian

other reference for analize the previous costumes:
mk4:
foj20z.jpg

MKD:
2b1x8o.jpg

Best version is mk4, also each more time since mkda boon is traying to censor her, all because Tanya is based on boon ´s sister, for any reason in mkx tanya is horrible.

iF you have any doubt, check what happen when the fans dares to make modisms:
jhskco.jpg

what´s of the 3 costumes technically is the winner? mk4, neither more and neither less.

Last edited:

lol,Are you kidding? not onlyone was boobs, remember this:
wpJwLaI.png

And again happened the same that i ´ve said above......... boon tryed censor her, and primary costume of mkd is more open but at same time censored.

Is more practically the user have been stayed so short a bit for bring back 100% the mk4 costume on mkd.

Do you even care about Tanya? At all? Or did you just find another thing you could complain about?

Her MK4 look was pretty generic to me. While I like the braid, her Deception primary look was VERY unique to her. No MK female ever looked like that for sure. Fringes fit her like a glove. Her MKX looks more like a pack alternate costume than actually a primary one. It's like a Pharaoh Ermac costume - a theme look. Long hair and fringe for sure is her best design.

I was never a big fan of Tanya, but I always want her in the main roster of MKX. I don´t like her design at all and, for me, the problem is very simple. I look to her and I don´t see Tanya, all I can see is Maya, from Killer instinct...

Her MK4 look was pretty generic to me. While I like the braid, her Deception primary look was VERY unique to her. No MK female ever looked like that for sure. Fringes fit her like a glove. Her MKX looks more like a pack alternate costume than actually a primary one. It's like a Pharaoh Ermac costume - a theme look. Long hair and fringe for sure is her best design.

Yes, her new outfit really does look very Egyptian/Persian inspired, so I can understand what you mean with "themed". But as dp meantions above, she might have gotten short hair because of how bad the long hair looked in past games.

I was never a big fan of Tanya, but I always want her in the main roster of MKX. I don´t like her design at all and, for me, the problem is very simple. I look to her and I don´t see Tanya, all I can see is Maya, from Killer instinct...

Maya?

maya-killerinstinct-2014.jpg

maya-stand.gif

14y4ydw.jpg

... I don't see the resemblance. Is it the necklace?

I'll remind everyone to not throw out accusations at people, especially when it doesn't regard yourself. All it does is cause unnecessary arguments.

Thanks.

Yes, her new outfit really does look very Egyptian/Persian inspired, so I can understand what you mean with "themed". But as dp meantions above, she might have gotten short hair because of how bad the long hair looked in past games.

Maya?

maya-stand.gif

14y4ydw.jpg

Too is a mix between persian , Egyptian and too a african specially at necklace.

Last edited:

Maya?

maya-stand.gif

14y4ydw.jpg

The old Maya. Tanya has some kind of persian jungleish aura, and that´s made me look to her e remember Maya...

Too is a mix between persian , Egyptian and too a african specially at neclace.

Maya is based on Amazonian / Incan culture from South America. She's nowhere near African or Persian.

The old Maya. Tanya has some kind of persian jungleish aura, and that´s made me look to her e remember Maya...

I personally don't see it, to be honest. Sorry. :/