Mortal Kombat: It's a mind game.

MK has the saltyness in messages [which I have hardly received] but there are PLENTY of pricks on SF who act like *******s during gameplay ESPECIALLY because SF has a taunt button.

They'll get you stunned and then travel to the other side of the screen just to taunt, basically telling you that you're not even worth the effort.

I lost a $50 bet last night, in a fight I should have won with no contest (sub/noob vs cyber-sub/smoke). A piece of my soul died last night.
I will train. There will be a re-match. Double or nothing. And I WILL be sober. GODDAMN IT!

MK has the saltyness in messages [which I have hardly received] but there are PLENTY of pricks on SF who act like *******s during gameplay ESPECIALLY because SF has a taunt button.

They'll get you stunned and then travel to the other side of the screen just to taunt, basically telling you that you're not even worth the effort.
When they pick training stage, it usually winds me up. I know what they are saying. I hate these attitudes from people.

Taunt's in MK would be pretty cool. Anything that gets a reaction. Haven't gotten into online MK yet ... but I'd be STOKED if I got hate-mail after a win.

I love taunts in street fighter. So much fun. If you play Dan, you must taunt. In MK though? I don't think thats too great, we already have something to rub it into the losers' face (babalities).

Yeah, I guess. I never really bother with babalities - not that big a fan of 'em. Taunts would be cool ... but yeah, dunno how well they'd fit in MK.

Not a fan of Babalities, they're real unsportsmanlike. <_<

Haha, babalities are amazing. It's the ultimate "I seriously just dominated you" moment in games. It's not disrespectful its funny. If your opponent doesn't cause you to block, you deserve to be called out on it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Haha, babalities are amazing. It's the ultimate "I seriously just dominated you" moment in games. It's not disrespectful its funny. If your opponent doesn't cause you to block, you deserve to be called out on it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I mean yea if a group of friends are playing, but against a random person it's really disrespectful in my opinion.

The MK9 community is the main reason why I'm moving on to UMVC3.. Tired of someone pulling their cord or dashboarding because they can't take a loss or either send ignorant responses in hate mail <_<

I dunno know if you know MVC2s history. Not sure if UMVC3 is the same way. But MVC2 has some of the WORST people to play against offline. I mean people willing to talk "real trash talk" and try to hurt your feelings in a offline environment.

I haven't seen any of this stuff yet. But I'm not really following UMVC3's scene.

I left First person shooters because of the Halo 2 community. But in the end it's also a result of my own thin skin that couldn't look past that stuff because there were cool people amongst the jarheads and kids who just learned to cuss.

For the most part lately I've only gotten mad respect and given mad respect in every MK9 match. I get 1 a-hole maybe one every 15.

Just because someone quits out just after you deal the last blow, doesn't mean they raged. They probably are just skipping your fatality.

If you're not sure send a GG and see how they reply.

dont send a "LOL RAGE QUIT SCRUB" >.>

Yea... Lost interest in UMVC3 like a months ago :laugh:

I was thinking about trying Street fighter again, SSF4:AE is 17 bucks, that's mad cheap man :]

Yeaaaa, the FPS community in general are nothing but 12 year olds running around using the N word every 3 seconds -_-

I've only rage quitted one time in MK9. Kinda wish I could go back and finish that match :oops:

I was thinking about trying Street fighter again, SSF4:AE is 17 bucks, that's mad cheap man :]

Yeaaaa, the FPS community in general are nothing but 12 year olds running around using the N word every 3 seconds -_-

I've only rage quitted one time in MK9. Kinda wish I could go back and finish that match :oops:

You mean vs pooping toad? lol

I dunno know if you know MVC2s history. Not sure if UMVC3 is the same way. But MVC2 has some of the WORST people to play against offline. I mean people willing to talk "real trash talk" and try to hurt your feelings in a offline environment.

I haven't seen any of this stuff yet. But I'm not really following UMVC3's scene.

I left First person shooters because of the Halo 2 community. But in the end it's also a result of my own thin skin that couldn't look past that stuff because there were cool people amongst the jarheads and kids who just learned to cuss.

For the most part lately I've only gotten mad respect and given mad respect in every MK9 match. I get 1 a-hole maybe one every 15.

Just because someone quits out just after you deal the last blow, doesn't mean they raged. They probably are just skipping your fatality.

If you're not sure send a GG and see how they reply.

dont send a "LOL RAGE QUIT SCRUB" >.>

*cough*

Nah, just kidding, its not that bad anymore. What you described sounded like most of the fgc in the early days.

MK is the bomb, dude. You're not the only one with memories! I remeber I lost a bet with my friend if I lost MK, I had to take a bite of this nasty sanwich. Wasn't pretty, lol

I've encountered more assholes on SSF4 than Mk9...

"STAY ON THE ****ING GROUND YOU PUSSY! STAY ON THE GROUND!"

"Ken? Wow are you serious? Get the **** outta here scrub."

"You think I'm a noob but you're not going to win. Just shut off your xbox."

"HA!!! YOU LOSE ***!!

Mk i've recieved about 50 hatemails, SSF4 none, SFxT about 3, BlazBlue none. But I am playing different players to you guys as I'm playing UK opponents mainly (Europe for mk)