Costumes for people other than ninjas

johnny cage

Can we please get some alternate costumes for people that dont have their mouth covered with a skarf? (I would just be happy with a JC alterante but a Baraka and Kano alternate would be cool too)

Also, Am I the only one who finds those ninjas all the same? they are all so angry "vengence will be mine" "this fight will be your last!" I mean come on, take a chill pill bros.

I want to see a Kabal MK3 outfit, also bald MK1 Kano also Cyrax and Sektor don't wear "scarfs" over their face :)

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with the ninjas...

It's not their fault NRS is spoiling the shit out of them, I mean, it's not like they have to ability to reject a costume and go "No, give Johnny Cage a costume instead."

I want Sonya's MK3 costume, Kano's MK3 costume, Liu Kang's MK1 costume, and Mileena's MK2 costume !

Can we please get some alternate costumes for people that dont have their mouth covered with a skarf? (I would just be happy with a JC alterante but a Baraka and Kano alternate would be cool too)

Also, Am I the only one who finds those ninjas all the same? they are all so angry "vengence will be mine" "this fight will be your last!" I mean come on, take a chill pill bros.
All the ninjas are totally different from each other, you must be playing another game... and they use masks not scarfs, like them or not they are the most popular chars. Mk3 kabal and Umk3 ninjas, cant care less about the rest.

All the ninjas are totally different from each other, you must be playing another game... and they use masks not scarfs, like them or not they are the most popular chars. Mk3 kabal and Umk3 ninjas, cant care less about the rest.
You know Fox, you don't have to attack every post that says your precious ninjas are lame ;)

Anyways @OP: I agree... I would like to see Kabal, Sindel, JC, Sonya etc. (Raiden maybe)

looks like the ninjas are not the only ones who need to take a chill pill...

OP I agree that other people deserve costumes, but the ninjas are definitely not all the same, they are all completely different controlling their own elements and each have their own unique story. It's like saying Liu Kang and Jax are both the same

I believe after complete MK1-MK2-MK3-MK4-MKDA-MKD-MKA-MKVSDC first and second (alt) ninja skins we will finally see and for the non ninja characters, but serious now i am not disappointed with any of the release NRS did since i use them more.

You know Fox, you don't have to attack every post that says your precious ninjas are lame ;)

Anyways @OP: I agree... I would like to see Kabal, Sindel, JC, Sonya etc. (Raiden maybe)

I did not attack anyone, just told him that his logic is flawed.

@OP dont worry man, i dont need to chill out, because i dont get mad for a videogame.

Well they gave everyone of the original roster an alt now ending with cyb subby, so my guess is that the DLC chars will get their costumes now before the rest.
I want Mileena's MKII, Kabal's MK9 ending, Cyb Sub ending, Stryker's backward cap and a 3d (decent) costume for everyone that doesn't have one yet.
Even for the chars I don't like cuz there are peeps that DO like 'em.

The reason why NRS chose the outfits they did is because they are all pallet swaps, with the exception of unmasked Sub-Zero. But of course from the neck down it's a pallet swap that I'm sure other characters will get.

I believe after complete MK1-MK2-MK3-MK4-MKDA-MKD-MKA-MKVSDC first and second (alt) ninja skins we will finally see and for the non ninja characters, but serious now i am not disappointed with any of the release NRS did since i use them more.

Fair bit of assumption on your part there, but hell yeah it would be AWESOME to get all those. As others have said before the ninjas are simply for the most part the most popular characters that's why us ninja fans are being spoilt...

As the one saying goes:

"Beggers can't be choosers."

I care less what costumes NRS release. At least they are releasing DLC unlike Capcom who release theirs as a separate games like SSFIV: AE and UMvC3 (I'm getting UMvC3 in November).

As the one saying goes:

"Beggers can't be choosers."

I care less what costumes NRS release. At least they are releasing DLC unlike Capcom who release theirs as a separate games like SSFIV: AE and UMvC3 (I'm getting UMvC3 in November).

To be fair the new disc is just an option for SSFIV AE. You can make your existing SSFIV the arcade edition with the four new characters by using the DLC pack, but **** Capcom were cheeky by charging for Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine as "DLC" in MVC3 when they were already on the disc...

Ehh, the other characters don't need other costumes. They will always look a million times better than the ninjas. All of Scorpion's costumes < Johnny Cage's alt alone.