Cross MK Community Websites.

Yeah im down for this....Im usually over at FDMK but this is one of many MK sites ive been lurking around for years lol.

After I get off work ill add as many of you guys as I can.

Last edited:
For the record, do you have anything planned yet? Like Date and stuff? I'll try to be available anytime, but Just need to make sure.

This is a fantastic idea! You are really awesome for organizing this mate.

Can't wait to kick some ass under the TRMK flag :)

Edit* Here is an idea for how you could regulate the 1v1 matches at least:

Set up a private King of the Hill game with the two people who are going to fight and a "judge." That way the judge can watch the fight and make sure no shenanigans go down.

Not sure if 2v2 King of the Hill exists, or if we will have just a dedicated spectator mode for private matches though :/

Last edited:
I got a pretty cool idea. What if each community had their own tournament and the winner from each place would represent he community in the final 4 or what ever.

Like we have our own tournament here on trmk, and the winner represents trmk in the final four. But i wouldn't have more than 4 communities mixed in though. A tournament bigger than that would take ages. You could even make brackets and such. It could be like the NCAA Basketball tournament. We will call it MK April Madness! lol

I got a pretty cool idea. What if each community had their own tournament and the winner from each place would represent he community in the final 4 or what ever.

Like we have our own tournament here on trmk, and the winner represents trmk in the final four. But i wouldn't have more than 4 communities mixed in though. A tournament bigger than that would take ages. You could even make brackets and such. It could be like the NCAA Basketball tournament. We will call it MK April Madness! lol

*TV Promo guy voice* Coming Soon, TRMK presents, April Annihilation! *ORDER NOW FOR ONLY $59.99 AND WATCH ALL OF TRMK'S KOMBATANTS GO 1V1 AND 2V2 IN ONLINE KOMBAT STREAMING VIA USTREAM.COM AND JUSTIN.TV* SeKure your spot now and test YOUR might!

*Participants can only be within the continental US, and Canada (excluding Quebec) and must be over 18 years of age. Prizes include.....Wait there's prizes.....*

April Fools???? o_O :p

I wanted to bump this just to say that the CCMK official start will be when PSN returns online.

I will be using the Kompetition feature here on TRMK. Sorry for the delay.

bumpbumpbump

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL START OF SIGNUP. TOURNAMENT STARTS JULY 17TH 2011.

This online(free) tourney will follow these tourney rules.

2/3 matches for singles
3/5 matches for finals.

No use of UMK3 Cyrax or any other characters that have a similar situation as UMK3 Cyrax
DLC IS OKAY.

The Streets and Kratos Map (ps3) are banned unless you and your opponent use Tournament Mode/disable forground elements.

Accepted Kombat Kodes:
Rainbow Kombat
Zombie Kombat
Tournament Mode
Throwing Encouraged
All Random Phrases
No Blood
Disable Foreground Elements
Klassic Music

Sign up on the following sheets (I know its a drag but you will have to sign up for TRMK to use the feature)
360 1v1
360 TAG
PS3 1v1
PS3 TAG

whats going on? so many people have posted that they are interested in joining but only three people including me have signed up for the 360 1v1 tourney and the tournies less than two weeks away.

Off-Topic
Anyone interested in a small MK9 tournament for TRMK players only, check out my thread. I need 3 more people to join the tournament for it to start. :D