TRMK Forum Theme Redesign

When I sneeze, I expect the common courtesy of a "Bless you" from the forums, and that hasn't happened yet... I'm not asking for a lot here, as I don't feel the need for the forums to push religion on everyone by saying, "God, Bless you". So what do you say, Pat, can you make that happen? :aetsch:

Really, it's looking great. Thanks for devoting all your time when you're supposed to be working to us. We're not (well, they're not, I am) worthy!

When I sneeze, I expect the common courtesy of a "Bless you" from the forums, and that hasn't happened yet... I'm not asking for a lot here, as I don't feel the need for the forums to push religion on everyone by saying, "God, Bless you". So what do you say, Pat, can you make that happen? :aetsch:

Really, it's looking great. Thanks for devoting all your time when you're supposed to be working to us. We're not (well, they're not, I am) worthy!

I'm pretty worth of a "God-Bless You, Sugi." I think ;)

Supposed to be sleeping too, man I didn't sleep at all this weekend. But glad everyone likes it. Now to further bug fixing tonight!

I am really diggin' it, Pat. Awesome work, man.
I can make you some custom animated avatars MK themed.
What are the size and dimension limits now, dude?
I am no pro, but I can do stuff now.

I am really diggin' it, Pat. Awesome work, man.
I can make you some custom animated avatars MK themed.
What are the size and dimension limits now, dude?
I am no pro, but I can do stuff now.

If you can do that, that'd be awesome. I can make them I just don't have time.

The current rules are pretty much 500x250.

Not exactly sure this is mentioned yet, but image comments for news items are shown extra large for some reason. An example is the Jade DLC News. When you posted the pallet swap renders, it's shown extra large.

It used to be 500x500 a few days ago. Now it says:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

That's weird, here is what I see:

trmk_forum_bar.png

I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I changed it, it should be different now. It was an IE issue so now it should be okay. Let me know what you see Eclipso!