When NetherRealm Studios
celebrated their one year anniversary, the team offered a livestream of a staff tournament of Mortal Kombat (2011)
featuring some new gameplay changes that have not been released. This morning, those changes became live with the latest online hotfix release. The changes will be in effect the next time you launch the game.
The official hotfix notes for this release are now included below:
You should no longer see online desyncs on Xbox that are related to alternate costumes or classic costume DLC packs.
- With the exception of Human Cyrax and Human Sektor, everyone’s alternate costumes should behave the same as their primary costumes and have the exact same move properties.
- Adjusted wakeup attacks’ window of execution and vulnerability.
- Some low attacks, such as a handful of characters sweeps, were incorrectly able to be parried.
- Fixed some cases where a player could get stuck in his reaction while landing.
- Made some minor collision hitbox adjustments.
- Made several gameplay balance adjustments.
- General bug fixes.
- For the full list of changes go to:
You can also see the full patch list in the comments
courtesy of Tim Static.