Worst songs ever made?

All the new disney songs that kids call legendary... suck reptile BAWLZ

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

you're posting them way too much to hate them.

Worst song ever is any song by Slayer

talking about me? This is the first time i've posted both songs.

This part isn't a reply to you, but for the longest time I thought achy breaky heart was one of the worst songs ever made.

The new achy breaky surpasses that ten fold.

skip to 55 seconds in

TT knows what's up
God%20listen%20to%20slayer.jpg

Enough said...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

It's two-dimensional: good metal - suffocation, beneath the massacre, ageless oblivion, aborted. poser metal - suicide silence and whatnot

In all seriousness, any song ever done by Limp Bizkit! They were the original posers, and those morons RUINED my High School years, to the point where their stupid guitarist search was being advertised in my school during my Junior year! I wish I could have those years of my life back without knowing they even existed!

In all seriousness, any song ever done by Limp Bizkit! They were the original posers, and those morons RUINED my High School years, to the point where their stupid guitarist search was being advertised in my school during my Junior year! I wish I could have those years of my life back without knowing they even existed!

Limp Bizkit are one of the worst bands ever. They're Billy Ray Cyrus tier.

I was searching through the TV channels and on the rock channel there was a show "Hell raisers: Limp Bizkit."

The only thing Limp Bizkit are raising is my oestrogen levels.

Limp Bizkit are one of the worst bands ever. They're Billy Ray Cyrus tier.

I was searching through the TV channels and on the rock channel there was a show "Hell raisers: Limp Bizkit."

The only thing Limp Bizkit are raising is my oestrogen levels.
The only thing good about that piece of shit band was Fred Durst's role in the Woodstock Riot.

It's two-dimensional: good metal - suffocation, beneath the massacre, ageless oblivion, aborted. poser metal - suicide silence and whatnot

Oh jesus christ, I guarantee the real reason you dislike slayer is not because their music, but rather because they are popular. Unfortunately the metal community is plagued with hipsters who wont admit it, and im noticing all your "good metal" are all lesser known (and a tad bit generic) deathmetal and deathcore bands.

He's just some weird Death Metal kid. I don't really like Slayer that much but the Haunting the Chapel EP is pretty sweet. They had their moments of good thrash in the 80's. You can dislike a band as much as you want but denying the fact that they had good music is foolish. People do it with Metallica all the time. Yeah they've sucked for a long time but you can't deny the first 2 albums. If it's a good album, it's a good album.