Who is you favorite MK Ninja

Who is your favorite MK Ninja or Ninjas?

• Total voters
But didn't the original timeline directly feed into the new timeline through Raidude sending visions to his past self?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The timeline skewed somehow, though, per Boon.
Just because MK9 started in MK1, doesn't mean that Raiden couldn't have also sent the visions to his earlier, pre-MK1, self.
If Raiden's going to alter the past, then why not alter the past where Sub-Zero helps Quan Chi and Shinnok out, to prevent some of that stuff?

What if (Bi-Han) Sub-Zero never helped Quan Chi and Shinnok find the amulet, due to Raiden interfering?
MK9 mentions Bi-Han stopping the Netherrealm armies of Quan Chi and Shinnok, but it never says anything about him helping them.

"I am not a ninja! I am Lin Kuei! Scorpion was a ninja!"
-Bi Han

for all intents and purposes he's a ninja. i said what i meant, and i meant what i said.

on another note: you are not my rival or even my equal as you have found out on multiple occasions when you entered failed debates with me. dont start that which you will ultimately fail at again

for all intents and purposes he's a ninja. i said what i meant, and i meant what i said.

on another note: you are not my rival or even my equal as you have found out on multiple occasions when you entered failed debates with me. dont start that which you will ultimately fail at again
I'm not the one contradicting established canon here. You are. Want me to prove you wrong? See for yourself on the 0:24-0:30 mark. It's right there in front of you.
Bi-Han himself admitted he is NOT a ninja, in established canon. Contradicting established canon is lying.

Last edited:
I picked Sub-Zero. I've been a fan since the first one. When I first saw his head and spine rip fatality in the arcades, I was like O.M.G. that is just awesome! Scorpion second, Reptile third, Noob Saibot fourth, Ermac fifth, Smoke sixth, Rain seventh. And I don't care what anyone says, they all look like ninjas to me, hence they are all ninjas to me.

I'm not the one contradicting established canon here. You are. Want me to prove you wrong? See for yourself on the 0:24-0:30 mark. It's right there in front of you.
Bi-Han himself admitted he is NOT a ninja, in established canon. Contradicting established canon is lying.

i really don't care. and to show u just how much i don't care i brought my pal along to illustrate

Only posers don't care about established canon...

posers? I bet you're feeling really cool making that statement. like you're down with the MKposse yo! man Shut UP! you sound so stupid! only posers blah blah blah. 1. its a in video game 2. the story has never really been all that 3. you have only gained MK knowledge within the past year because before that almost "everyone" was correcting you on your mistakes in MK lore or "canon" so yeah. we all know what Sub-zero is, but what does the topic of this post say? "NINJA" ninja being used broadly to describe a stealthy, deadly, masked warrior.

posers? I bet you're feeling really cool making that statement. like you're down with the MKposse yo! man Shut UP! you sound so stupid! only posers blah blah blah. 1. its a in video game 2. the story has never really been all that 3. you have only gained MK knowledge within the past year because before that almost "everyone" was correcting you on your mistakes in MK lore or "canon" so yeah. we all know what Sub-zero is, but what does the topic of this post say? "NINJA" ninja being used broadly to describe a stealthy, deadly, masked warrior.

1:18-1:29 = MORE proof that Bi-Han is not a ninja...this time straight from the man who wrote the story. Care to show me solid evidence to prove otherwise? Or are you going to sit there and call John Tobias, a ko-kreator of MK, a liar?

As a matter of fact, Scorpion is the only TRUE ninja of MK. The same source in this post clearly says that ninjas are Japanese.

1:18-1:29 = MORE proof that Bi-Han is not a ninja...this time straight from the man who wrote the story. Care to show me solid evidence to prove otherwise? Or are you going to sit there and call John Tobias, a ko-kreator of MK, a liar?

As a matter of fact, Scorpion is the only TRUE ninja of MK. The same source in this post clearly says that ninjas are Japanese.

*sighs* carry on, neck-beard, carry on

Rain, because he has good potential for story that is not single-dimensional like that of Scorpion. Rain can be played story-wise in multiple ways. In addition he is connected with many factions (gods, Edenian resistance, Shao Kahn's troops) and has control over many elements as opposed to one. Last but not least he has more of ambition than Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Reptile/Ermac/Smoke and Cyrax combined, so he is doomed to rise from sidekick to a player.

Rain, because he has good potential for story that is not single-dimensional like that of Scorpion. Rain can be played story-wise in multiple ways. In addition he is connected with many factions (gods, Edenian resistance, Shao Kahn's troops) and has control over many elements as opposed to one. Last but not least he has more of ambition than Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Reptile/Ermac/Smoke and Cyrax combined, so he is doomed to rise from sidekick to a player.

I agree with you, but other fans don't feel the same about Rain, and thus I get the feeling that Rain will either get let go from the MK series or somehow get killed off as an MKX cameo.

This Argument Is Old AND tired. Scorpion and noob aren't because they're wraiths, sector and cyrax aren't because they're robots, rain isn't because he's a prince, reptile isn't because he's a lizard, kitana isn't because she's a princess, mileena isn't because she's a mutant tarkatan, jade isn't because she's kitanas lesbian lover. Did I miss anyone?

Boon himself put all of these characters as dlc ninja pack. Enough said.

My favorite "ninja" is Sub Zero.

This Argument Is Old AND tired. Scorpion and noob aren't because they're wraiths, sector and cyrax aren't because they're robots, rain isn't because he's a prince, reptile isn't because he's a lizard, kitana isn't because she's a princess, mileena isn't because she's a mutant tarkatan, jade isn't because she's kitanas lesbian lover. Did I miss anyone?

Well, if everyone wants to get technical. Sektor and Cyrax are not robots. Scorpion is a specter while Noob Saibot is a wraith. Rain is a demigod. Reptile is a saurian. Jade is an assassin. You forgot Smoke and Tundra...

Scorpion is the only TRUE ninja in MK. So says the official story.

Can this For-rest Fox even become a legit, playable ninja character? Mortal Kombat's Kunimitsu?

I dunno about Forest Fox (or however it's spelled), but Shawn Kittlesen said that Takeda plays a BIG role in Scorpion / Hanzo's story, and that we'll have to keep an eye out on Boon's Twitter account to see if he grows up to be in MKX.

That seems to hint at Takeda being in, IMO.

Last edited: