Who do you want to see?

I doubt you'll see any of the minor characters you guys mentioned like Daegon,Kira, or Stryker. Think more Raiden,Shao Kahn, and Liu Kang.

Even tough I've only been reading Wonder Woman when it comes to DC, I really hope we can expect to see match-ups like :

Kitana Vs. Wonder Woman
Sonya Vs. Black Canary
Shao Kahn Vs. Darkseid
Raiden Vs. The Martain Manhunter
Kenshi Vs. Green Lantern
Fujin Vs. Hawkman
Johnny Cage Vs. The Flash

Actually Black Canary would be right at home in the MK universe. And she could have a screaming match against Sindel.

Man I like his cameos tho. I met him once, he signed my Spider-Man picture. He's a cool guy. But DC does have a far grittier background than Marvel. Yes they all wear their underwear on the outside, but that's purely aesthetic. When it comes down to it I think it far more suits DC to be brutal than Marvel.

Its not the fact he makes cameos in everything, its the fact he makes uncalled for cameos.

Cameos are great once in a while...

(Like when Oda appeared in the One Piece Baseball featurette and got beaten up by the bad team. Note: OP fans, don't worry yourselves over this one, you won't care)

(Or when Daft Punk appeared in that music video movie)

But too many of the same person... Too often... It makes you sick of them.

Well......i'm trying to find out more about DC characters now but from what i've read so far...

Lobo. Why he's the last of his race? you're asking. He killed his entire world AND his name is Khundian for "he who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

It has potential IF it has what the fans want and not ultimate superheros.

Can anyone link me to any bad guys?

I only want to see the main characters. None of the loser one or two hit wonder characters.

Only kang, kahn, kung lao, baraka, sub, scorpion, raiden, reptile, kitana, mileena, goro, shang, quan chi, and maybe a few more that i cant think of right now.

Only the badasses from both good and evil.

Still no clue on what to expect from dc besides the obvious.

as far as dc goes as long as a Green Lantern and Lobo appear in it I will be happy

Mortal Kombat : Rain, Bo Rai Cho, Ermac, Quan Chi, Baraka, Kung Lao, Mileena, and (I seriously doubt it but) Shinnok

that said I think this game is a good thing and a chance for both companies to showcase their respective properties to a larger audience so im guessing mostly principal characters will be appearing

oh yeah and BRING BACK TREMOR!! :p (cause someone had to say it)

Last edited:
My opinion on this game idea has been harsh, particular with the inclusion of Superman. Despite it's popularity, it will be made regardless. Having accepted those facts, my turning point on purchasing or simply renting will be based on the addition of some of the neglected characters. Such as "V" from V for Vendetta or John Constantine. I believe they fit well with dark and gritty to an extent, at least more so than Superman. Obviously you can't leave out Superman, because he's way too mainstream and one of the most recognizable figures in the world. The are support threads for including "V" and Constantine on the midway forums as well.

for MK : scorpion, sub-zero, reptile, raiden, johnny cage, liu kang and mileena

for DC: idk i'm not even sure if i have ever read a DC comic

Constantine, although I haven't read much of his comics, doesn't seem like much of a fighter to me. Although, being the paranormal guy I mentioned earlier, he would fit in well.

I just thought of the obvious DC character to be in a MK game. FATALITY!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatality_(comics)

If you read that page, scroll to the last paragraph too, it's interesting.

fatality.gif