What happens after MKX: Mortal Kombat 11 character Wish List

Hey, I made a new account just to share this, because I am a fatality junkie and check youtube everyday to see if anything got released. Some dude is basically posting over the last 2 hours every fatality in the game, including kano, quan chi, liu kang, jaqui briggs and even kotal kahns second fatality which have never been seen or released to the internet as far as I know. Someone might want to make a thread about this. (as I new account I am locked out from making new threads)

https://www.youtube.com/user/ahmedraza936/videos

I suggest you watch before the kombat boys run in and shut him down, because hes posting them all.

Seems like every time i fought a Baraka player. They were spamming one of his moves over and over again.

you cant trap opponents doing that though. if anything youll just lose as soon as they block and counter it
baraka is rubbish at spamming.

sounds more like you got beat by a dude that just knew when to hit that one move at the right times.

forgot to take new characters into account. I don't see them creating 8 again at all and some newbies from MKX will make it in the next one too for sure. some will get the shaft, d'vorah and ferra torr most likely. can't leave the new kids out and both black and kotal are loved a lot. with that in mind, I'd guess four or five new characters could be possible

D'Vorah getting cut after 1 game? I respect your opinion but why would this happen? she's one of the most creative new characters and matters in the overall MK story. I'd be stunned if they cut her out after 1 appearance. maybe Ferra/Torr...

D'Vorah getting cut after 1 game? I respect your opinion but why would this happen? she's one of the most creative new characters and matters in the overall MK story. I'd be stunned if they cut her out after 1 appearance. maybe Ferra/Torr...

Worth adding is how much focus D'Vorah is given throughout story mode. You don't just drop a character after giving them so much screen time.

not permanently, and I do like her, she fits MKU, even though she's disgusting as hell lol. I just don't believe the next game will feature ALL the new characters in MKX (that's just personal opinion, I could very well be wrong). so on THAT basis, IF some get the shaft (again, personal opinion and only temporarily, not permanently), I'd imagine that some would be Ferra torr due to already low popularity and d'vorah strictly based on the fact the four kids will absolutely be in (they will carry on the legacy of earthrealm's finest) and kotal and black became fan favourites too fast. when the E3 trailer came out all were like oh hey interesting bug lady, but omg that AZTEC dude is awesome. same for black, the moment people saw him the comic, loved his style, how unique he was and all were begging for him to be playable

My idea for the next game in terms of roster and story would involve the conflict between Order Realm and Chaos Realm, which would be decided through a mortal kombat tournament.

Roster:

Scorpion

Sub Zero

Cassie Cage

Jacqui Briggs

Kung Jin

Takahashi Takeda

Kotal Kahn

Reptile

Erron Black

Frost

Hotaru

New Seido fighter

New Seido fighter

New Seido fighter

Havik

New Chaos Realm Fighter

New Chaos Realm Fighter

New Chaos Realm Fighter

Smoke

Kabal

New Netherrealm Fighter

Liu Kang

Either Fujin or Raiden

Personally, I think having a story similar to Injustice would actually be pretty cool for MK11, especially now since MK is now technically a multiverse.

Lets say the heroes, and some of the villains, from the original timeline get zapped away by some mysterious force during the peak of the invasion in MK3 and the heroes suddenly find themselves in a desolate, war torn Earthrealm city...5 years after the events of MKX.

Spoiler:
Just imagine it-
-Liu Kang and Kitana going to war with their evil Netherrealm counterparts.
-Kung Jin finally getting to kick some @$$ alongside his cousin Kung Lao.
-Young Sonya learning that she had a daughter with that movie actor that keeps hitting on her.
-Johnny Cage learning that he died like a little B**** in another universe, and having his ego deflated as a result.
-Scorpion and Hanzo Hasashi finally duke it out, so now that Hanzo can truly say that he's conquered Scorpion.
-Young Jax smoking cigars with Old Jax.
- Raiden sharing tea with his dark, corrupted, angry, future self while discussing quantum physics.
-Shao Kahn making Kotal Kahn lick his boots
-Sektor learning about his inglorious fate at the hands of Sub Zero as he cries tears of oil.

Man o man, that would be one hell of a story mode and it would justify making some characters young again, some characters having both "Normal" and "Evil Undead" skins, the inclusion of Cyrax and Sektor (both currently high in demand), and the return of Shao Kahn... who got vaporized, soul and all, by the Elder Gods in MK9, but his return has been hinted at via an achievement you receive after completing story mode ("There's only one true Emperor").

what do you guys think? Good idea?

I wonder what type of new characters we can get next time? The new characters like Kotal Kahn, Ferra/Torr, Erron Black and Dvorah where really cool and neat. I would like to see a Egyptian them god for MK11.

Personally, I think having a story similar to Injustice would actually be pretty cool for MK11, especially now since MK is now technically a multiverse.

Lets say the heroes, and some of the villains, from the original timeline get zapped away by some mysterious force during the peak of the invasion in MK3 and the heroes suddenly find themselves in a desolate, war torn Earthrealm city...5 years after the events of MKX.

Spoiler:
Just imagine it-
-Liu Kang and Kitana going to war with their evil Netherrealm counterparts.
-Kung Jin finally getting to kick some @$$ alongside his cousin Kung Lao.
-Young Sonya learning that she had a daughter with that movie actor that keeps hitting on her.
-Johnny Cage learning that he died like a little B**** in another universe, and having his ego deflated as a result.
-Scorpion and Hanzo Hasashi finally duke it out, so now that Hanzo can truly say that he's conquered Scorpion.
-Young Jax smoking cigars with Old Jax.
- Raiden sharing tea with his dark, corrupted, angry, future self while discussing quantum physics.
-Shao Kahn making Kotal Kahn lick his boots
-Sektor learning about his inglorious fate at the hands of Sub Zero as he cries tears of oil.

Man o man, that would be one hell of a story mode and it would justify making some characters young again, some characters having both "Normal" and "Evil Undead" skins, the inclusion of Cyrax and Sektor (both currently high in demand), and the return of Shao Kahn... who got vaporized, soul and all, by the Elder Gods in MK9, but his return has been hinted at via an achievement you receive after completing story mode ("There's only one true Emperor").

what do you guys think? Good idea?

here the problem though somebody form mkx timeline needs to make a portal for the old timeline to be able to work and the ending achivment said there is a emperor

As long as they keep shitty characters like Stryker, Nightwolf, Skarlet, Jade and etc away, and add new characters, I don't really care who gets in or out.

As long as they keep shitty characters like Stryker, Nightwolf, Skarlet, Jade and etc away, and add new characters, I don't really care who gets in or out.

Nightwolf was shitty in MK9 but he definitely has potential. He has some unique stuff.

My wish is: all repetitive characters that survived MKX should became non-action "big goods" shown only in cut-scenes (Jonya, Jax, Johny). Liu-kang should see some major changes as a new ruler of Outworld. Let the bad guys and mere mooks have some more spotlight in campaign, at last.

Nightwolf was shitty in MK9 but he definitely has potential. He has some unique stuff.

That's what you can say about all underdeveloped and boring characters, including the ones I've named above. For all I care, they had their time to shine, and man did they "shine". Fact is Nightwolf has been in from MK3 and barely got any treatment. I thought he was bad since I played MK3, and I still think he's bad. No not powerglove type of "bad", I mean REAL bad. The only plus he has so far is the fact that he's not a blatant "coloured ninja #204". Otherwise completely forgettable and irrelevant.
The unique powers are kinda moot, since MKX demonstrated it pretty well that they can take powers of someone, and simply give them to another character. It kinda works actually.

Last edited:
That's what you can say about all underdeveloped and boring characters, including the ones I've named above. For all I care, they had their time to shine, and man did they "shine". Fact is Nightwolf has been in from MK3 and barely got any treatment. I thought he was bad since I played MK3, and I still think he's bad. No not powerglove type of "bad", I mean REAL bad. The only plus he has so far is the fact that he's not a blatant "coloured ninja #204". Otherwise completely forgettable and irrelevant.
The unique powers are kinda moot, since MKX demonstrated it pretty well that they can take powers of someone, and simply give them to another character. It kinda works actually.
Nightwolf was definitely top tier in MK3. A total beast. In MK9, he was a good character too. In terms of story, he had the best scene in the story mode (why are we even arguing this?) and he does have fans. Please, don't generalize your opinion because YOU consider a character to be "shitty". Nightwolf is in fact my favourite character and I do consider characters like Baraka completely unnecessary. Opinions change my friend and your own are most certainly not facts.

MK9 ending was ass, if that's what you were talking about. Nightwolf was one of the characters who made sure it stayed that way. If you believe otherwise then that's fine.
Since you felt it's necessary to start a conversation about tiers, if I remember it correctly, he was one of the bottom tier characters in MK9. Gameplay wise, how many characters do we have throwing lightning bolts, sliding around while glowing green, and reflecting projectiles?
I couldn't care less if he's your favorite character or not.

Last edited:
I wonder what type of new characters we can get next time? The new characters like Kotal Kahn, Ferra/Torr, Erron Black and Dvorah where really cool and neat. I would like to see a Egyptian them god for MK11.

I totally agree. A pharaoh themed character and a new realm based on Ancient Egypt would be totally boss and would fit right in. The Egyptians were some violent, bloody mother****ers during their time. That, and some Outworld Vikings would be sweet, I've wanted Vikings in Mortal Kombat for ages.

here the problem though somebody form mkx timeline needs to make a portal for the old timeline to be able to work and the ending achivment said there is a emperor

Jade is suspiciously missing in MKX, not seen anywhere with any of the other revenants. My theory: She's no longer a revenant, maybe she got freed during the Netherrealm War and possessed by the mysterious goddess from her ending, making her an agent for both change and chaos.

And now her mission is to disrupt the entire Mortal Kombat Universe for reasons unknown, and what better way to cause the Elder Gods grief than to open rifts between the different timelines, allowing for kombatants (or versions of) from one timeline to get sucked into another.

Yes, There Is An Emperor... and his armor is pictured in the achievement. #ObviousHint for Shao Kahn's eventual return. But how can he return if he's been completely wiped out of existence by the Elder Gods themselves?

Well Jade has her fair share of fans, I think she could return as DLC but maybe not on the main roster. She always felt like a filler character to me since her role in MK9 can be easily be cut out and nothing would change. Same with her role in Deception since her role was originally written for Kitana in MKD but was changed on the last minute since Midway wanted to bring back old fan favorites.

Same with her role in Deception since her role was originally written for Kitana in MKD but was changed on the last minute since Midway wanted to bring back old fan favorites.

Wait, really? Wow that's a new level of bad.
(she actually was one of my favorite characters at one point, did they screw her up. i thought deception was when she actually had some spot light but nope. apparently the only spot light that was rightfully hers was that "sexay" video.)

Last edited:
Well Jade has her fair share of fans, I think she could return as DLC but maybe not on the main roster. She always felt like a filler character to me since her role in MK9 can be easily be cut out and nothing would change. Same with her role in Deception since her role was originally written for Kitana in MKD but was changed on the last minute since Midway wanted to bring back old fan favorites.

She doesn't need to. Kitana has a variation of her.