What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

I couldn't FORCE myself to like that game, and I have every single Metal Gear game in existence, and I'm a huge fan of the series.

It's such a shame that Konami dropped the project, and let Platinum Games turn it into another hack-n-slash/ Ninja Gaiden mixed with anime.
A far cry from what Rising was supposed to be (a stealth game taking place between MGS2 and MGS4, explaining how Raiden saved Sunny from the Patriots).

Ah, I understand. I still liked it for what it was. Even though it heavily departed from Metal Gear.

Ah, I understand. I still liked it for what it was. Even though it heavily departed from Metal Gear.

I tried to like it and played it, but I never really could get into hack-n-slash games, and on top of that Rising really felt too anime (which I also dislike).

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Dec jam icon
What a sixty Buck slap in the face that game was

Haha, I bought this a little while ago and played it for the first time for like $6, and it's worth it at the price.

It's a hell of a good time with friends, for stupid laughs and such, and since I'm a huge fan of T.I. it's cool. but I wouldn't pay over $15 for the game. Feels like fat people fighting on the moon, I don't understand why everything is so slow.

Haha, I bought this a little while ago and played it for the first time for like $6, and it's worth it at the price.

It's a hell of a good time with friends, for stupid laughs and such, and since I'm a huge fan of T.I. it's cool. but I wouldn't pay over $15 for the game. Feels like fat people fighting on the moon, I don't understand why everything is so slow.

The sluggish pace is what turned me off along with that lack of BLAZING MOVES!!!!!!

but for what it's worth it did have a better roster and the wholfight to the music aspect was neat and original

I sincerely hope nobody here has played spyro enter the dragonfly

I might get some bashers, but... The Last of Us.

I really wasn't that big of a fan of its story. I lost interest in beating it because I disliked the controls (felt too sluggish a lot), the AI sucked (I can literally just move one step and the enemies just gang up on you in a heartbeat. One step), your partners hardly do anything helpful (and if they did, well what the hell happened to mine?). I really just didn't care for this game and I'm not sure if I'll ever get into beating it. I might just give it to my brother.

And you know, I really tried to like it. I read so much about how great it was supposed to be, but in the end, I just thought it wasn't that great as much as people said it was. I thought it was mediocre at best. Sorry for those who are such a giant fan of this game, I'm just not one of them, nor do I think I ever will be.

I got Battlefield 4 on launch for ps4. Worst impulse buy ever. I always seem to forget EA ships broken games.

Wow, I posted this earlier.....

I really wasn't that big of a fan of its story. I lost interest in beating it because I disliked the controls (felt too sluggish a lot), the AI sucked (I can literally just move one step and the enemies just gang up on you in a heartbeat. One step), your partners hardly do anything helpful (and if they did, well what the hell happened to mine?). I really just didn't care for this game and I'm not sure if I'll ever get into beating it. I might just give it to my brother.

And you know, I really tried to like it. I read so much about how great it was supposed to be, but in the end, I just thought it wasn't that great as much as people said it was. I thought it was mediocre at best. Sorry for those who are such a giant fan of this game, I'm just not one of them, nor do I think I ever will be.

Everyone has their own opinion, but The Last of Us was pretty good. The first ~20 minutes of the game was absolutely amazing, then it trickled off. Overall the game is really good though. I loved the sense of exploration. But your AI team mates in games aren't meant to help a lot. They don't play the game for you. They are there to assist you.

Everyone has their own opinion, but The Last of Us was pretty good. The first ~20 minutes of the game was absolutely amazing, then it trickled off. Overall the game is really good though. I loved the sense of exploration. But your AI team mates in games aren't meant to help a lot. They don't play the game for you. They are there to assist you.

-_-

Well duh the AI supporters aren't there to play the game for you. Every gamer knows that. AI teammates aren't that great anyways, and I very rarely expect them to be as great as I am.

A good example is Operation: Raccoon City, a game where the AI hardly helps you, but they at least still fight with you. They might get one to two kills max while you do the rest, and here, in the Last of Us, I was expecting the same thing.

Did I get that? No. I get both Ellie and Tess running right into me, and actually cost me several times my life. When trying to sneak around a room filled of Clickers, they too start running around me, but because they go directly in front of me, it costs me a spot to hide, thus alerting the Clickers and getting me killed because I was either too slow to react to the Clickers coming after me, or I'm slamming my head in a pillow out of frustration.

And since you said, "everyone has their own opinion" I hope you at least respect mine that I wasn't that big of a fan of this game despite millions are and that I have reasons to back my side up. If you or anyone else doesn't see it like me, so be it. But I just wasn't that big of a fan of this game as much as a lot of people were.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

I liked to play on PC the earlier versions, but I forgot Street Fighter uses fancy controllers and "combos", and CAPCOM does the same.

Also, I HATE small characters. I mean, you choose Nemesis and they put Arthur for you to fight. That's absurd. CAPCOM also got many weirdos. I think I just like Resident Evil series (except RE6 that's just...well, have no words to a flesh-transformers).

Ah, and FIFA 10. I just don't know why we bought that. Sometimes, when I see that cover on the corner of the shelf, I imagine that breaking the disk and burning it is more valuable than selling.

For me, I would have to say GTA V...

I liked it and all, I just think it was mega hyped because it was a new GTA. It's a beautiful game, but I beat it and never really picked it back up. I tried to get into the online aspect of it but couldn't. It wasn't what I expected.

BioShock Infinite, So overrated in my opinion. I was playing it on a beefy gaming pc and it still sucked. I know alot of people loved it but not me. I dont get it.

Aliens: Coloniel Marines. Liked it at first, but realized how bad it sucked when I played it again. It's why I'm not getting my hopes up for the new Alien game.

Aliens: Coloniel Marines. Liked it at first, but realized how bad it sucked when I played it again. It's why I'm not getting my hopes up for the new Alien game.

Same here. I was all for ACM. The gameplay was really shitty. The only saving grace, for me, was the huge ugly alpha alien, Lance Hendriksen, and all the references to the movies. It still doesn't make up for the mindless and boring gameplay. Such a lazy game. I swear I killed more humans than I did Aliens.

the last of us was alright (my opinion), but it wasn't this "masterpiece" everyones making it out to be. I'd give it like around an 8. I felt like the game could have ended like 2 hours earlier or it could have went on for another 6 hours and I would have had the same reaction. the last bit of the game wasn't very satisfying if you ask me. I hope im not spoiling it for you, but theres just a bunch of waves of enemies and then all the sudden out of nowhere they wrap things up (kinda) and its over. I did like the item building and upgrading. that was probably one of the tings that made me like the game. it would probably not be a very good game without those two things. why is everyone saying how they like how we can "explore" in TLOU? I try to explore the areas and I accidently walk on a checkpoint and I cant go back for any items I might have missed. and of course theres a bug in the game that doesn't let you manual save. why they never bothered to fix that I do not know. I personally thought bioshock infinite was much better. it was better and funner to play. and even that game had its issues.

Same here. I was all for ACM. The gameplay was really shitty. The only saving grace, for me, was the huge ugly alpha alien, Lance Hendriksen, and all the references to the movies. It still doesn't make up for the mindless and boring gameplay. Such a lazy game. I swear I killed more humans than I did Aliens.

Yes! Oh man, that was annoying. Story wise, it had potential.. But the game was just poorly executed. But you literally just pointed out the only good thing about the game. What annoys me most, is they claimed to have payed attention to detail, but the regular Xenos looked nothing like their movie counterparts. I don't know, that just bugs me.