What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

Your friend is wrong. If you want to say the Quarian/Geth, the only prerequisite is to make sure Tali and Legion survive the "suicide mission"(or activate Legion after the suicide mission).

ME is my all time favorite series. If I was stuck on a island and could only take three games with me: my choices would be the ME trilogy. But that's just me. I guess it's not for everyone.

Anyway, I regret picking up Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I like the game's design Adam Jensen just kills it for me. His voice is soooo boring. I get aggravated everytime I hear him speak. I still haven't completed that game. I don't think I ever will.

Agree with all of that. If you're attentive to the story, it really pays off. And that's what I love about the series. It rewards you for caring. Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC alone had more fan service than any other game in the past 10 years.

And Deus Ex is mad boring. I still haven't beaten the shit.

Well to be fair... most comic book games are bad. It's just a cash-in on the name. Some of them are good though. I forget what it was exactly... but I played some Wolverine game on 360. It was just a demo but I could tell it was pretty decent.

Wolverine Origins. That game was beyond awesome. I was actually late on my phone bill one month because I used some money to buy the Danger Room dlc lol.

Well to be fair... most comic book games are bad. It's just a cash-in on the name. Some of them are good though. I forget what it was exactly... but I played some Wolverine game on 360. It was just a demo but I could tell it was pretty decent.

True, but then again..i got the game based off a movie..go figure. I guess I shouldn't have high expectations of a game based of an movie.

And wolverine must be a good game, I wanted it but I don't have an xbox 360 nor a ps3..I feel so old x.x

I WON'T EVER let this happen to me again! I'll make sure the game I get is what I want! I mean I'm not so hard to please in gaming as long as there is a playable chick who attacks guys in private parts or at least touches guys in private parts while doing a move such as throws. ;)

Wii U - PS Vita -

Not because they suck but they need some life pumped into there game releases... I have only bought 1 game all year for wii u and none for vita...

Eragon for the PS2. I was young and stupid when I got that game. I felt especially stupid when I beat it within an hour of me getting home....

Some more I regret:
Soul Calibur V: (I expected a full fledge story with every character, and Endings for each character, and twice the possibilities as Soul Calibur IV. But they basically degraded back down to Soul calibur 3 or 2. Very little character creation preferences and NO endings whatsoever and a very short story which explains nothing about the characters. FAIL. )

So true. I completely agree.

Dead rising not because its bad but I regret buying it so late this generation

WWE crush hour

Marvel Nemesis

Starhawk: it is a ghost town online

Marvel Nemesis is a good game.

However, this is the second time the disk broke or won't function after being used for a long time!!! The way the game was manufactured was not good and now the disk is not being used again. (Keep in mind it's another disk and another PS2).

Still glad my other PS2 games work.

Saints Row IV

Ratchet Deadlocked

God Mode

Demon's Souls

Dafuq is a PS2 Ratchet game doing on there?

Smackdown vs Raw 2006

Ape Escape 2( couldn't walk for some odd reason)

Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast

Mafia 2 (the game only worked twice)

Marvel Nemesis is good, but for some reason I can never let it live. It always breaks on me, just like SWBF2. Halo 4 is a big regret. It lacks what the old Halos had. I really hope MK10 doesn't become like that. Gross.

Dafuq is a PS2 Ratchet game doing on there?

Nobody loves the series more than I, but taking away the acrobatic aspect of combat and replacing it with just strafe 'n shoot arena challenges made me disgusted.

I would like to know why you didn't like this game.

I didn't like the 'weighty' combat. I don't mind hard games, but I hate when I feel like I'm fighting my character more than I'm fighting the enemies.

I didn't like the 'weighty' combat. I don't mind hard games, but I hate when I feel like I'm fighting my character more than I'm fighting the enemies.

Ah, I can understand that. It sounds like being a rogue type character would suit you more. Dark Souls is good with a few tweaks to separate it from Demons' Souls. Personally, I think Dark Souls is one of my favorite games of all time.

Games that I regret, of all time?

MK: Armageddon - Still have that shit, but it makes for a better paperweight or dust collector.
Resident Evil 5 - Was given to me as a gift. Thank goodness. That game was terrible.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I'm so glad that a friend lent it to me, because I would have been really pissed if I paid for that shit. It was nothing more than a hack-n-slash with the Metal Gear name slapped on it.

Games that I regret, of all time?

MK: Armageddon - Still have that shit, but it makes for a better paperweight or dust collector.
Resident Evil 5 - Was given to me as a gift. Thank goodness. That game was terrible.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I'm so glad that a friend lent it to me, because I would have been really pissed if I paid for that shit. It was nothing more than a hack-n-slash with the Metal Gear name slapped on it.

I actually enjoyed Metal Gear Rising. :<

I actually enjoyed Metal Gear Rising. :<

I couldn't FORCE myself to like that game, and I have every single Metal Gear game in existence, and I'm a huge fan of the series.

It's such a shame that Konami dropped the project, and let Platinum Games turn it into another hack-n-slash/ Ninja Gaiden mixed with anime.
A far cry from what Rising was supposed to be (a stealth game taking place between MGS2 and MGS4, explaining how Raiden saved Sunny from the Patriots).