what 5 characters do you think will be your LEAST played as?

squirt007nc

For me i know it will be:

1.Jason- fan of him and the movies but he just wont fit in mk imo.
2.Mileena- first time shes looked ok to me since mk2 and trilogy. Still not interested.
3.Quan Chi- never been a fan. Hes a great character story wise but just not for me gameplay wise. Won't ever use
4.Ferra/Torr- will try a few times but know i won't use them much at all.

5.Dvorah- wouldnt touch her at all unless i was forced to in story.

Last edited:
Ferra/Torr - Meh...
D'vorah - I have a hunch i won't be playing as her alot, dunno why
Sonya - Cassie and Johnny Cage, that is all
Jason - Ehh...
Predator - He's cool but he's not a Kharacter

Not trying to be a douche...but aren't we getting ahead of ourselves with this thread? Until we've played the game ourselves we won't necessarily be able to decide which characters suit us and which don't.

Not trying to be a douche...but aren't we getting ahead of ourselves with this thread? Until we've played the game ourselves we won't necessarily be able to decide which characters suit us and which don't.
Sometimes you can simply have no intention to play as some characters at all.

When the Injustice demo came out, it allowed you to play as Batman, Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman. I played as the first two and thought it was pretty whack. I had no desire to try Wonder CaveWoman. But I tried her out anyway out of boredom and she became my main character.

You never really know who might surprise you.

even if a character's gameplay sucks and im interested in them id still use them. Kotal seems to be not all that gameplay wise but im maining him for sure. D'vorah could be the most op and powerful mk character in the game and i still wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole. Also that's why i said who do you THINK will be your least used.

But with 26 guys in roster you don't have to do the same. Thought i'am sure Sonya and Jax will be forced on everyone in Story Mode.

I think that OP had similar thread already, i am not sure why we need all those threads for the same discussion, and i am not trying to be rude.
No one from here played the game, we can just guess and talk... just to talk.

I have to like the characters personality or looks or have a spec of interest in them before i even consider trying them.

Yea I have to try out everyone before I can be certain who I won't use. Plus ill need at least one character that most people don't use online so I can win matches even easier. Let's face it, as soon as everyone gets the game most of them are gonna be doing the same combos they learned from other players, im gonna be there to punish those players. And when they face a character they rarely fight they probably won't be used to the mix ups.

I guess you guys won't be getting that trophy either that requires you to win a match with every character variation lol

Very early to decide this but these characters are not the blood of my cup;

- Cassie Cage
- Ferra/Torr
- Sonya Blade
- Tanya
- Jacqui
-

Another pointless thread to show us all how passionate you are for D'vorah. I don't even think you would finish the game if you were forced to play as her in story mode.

Jason (So boring. I doubt his variations are going to be more than Hack, Slash, and Stab.)
Jax
Sonya
Ermac (I love TK powers but have never been a fan of his particular moves)
Kitana (Although I loved Jade one copy variation is not enough for me)