WBPLAY ID sharing>

After doing some research Mileena is not up for unlocking due to Mortal Kombat X Mobile App having issues with online. Even though it saids that you have her unlocked. It will not unlock her 100% until they fix this issue.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I really hope they come out with a fix for that soon. I want that skin now!

After doing some research Mileena is not up for unlocking due to Mortal Kombat X Mobile App having issues with online. Even though it saids that you have her unlocked. It will not unlock her 100% until they fix this issue.

Ah, now wonder why everyone was getting everything but the Mileena skin. All PMs have been answered as of this post. Enjoy the free rewards everyone!

I was gonna say to use that 'kombat history xploit' too, but I see people said it got patched.

I was hoping klassic milli would have been unlocked before the patch, she was the last one I needed, oh well...

I´m on iOS, I have Mileena, Kitana, Farmer Jax, Mime and other things for console. I'm looking for Lin Kuei Temple support card for mobile. Anybody? Thanks a lot!

Downloaded the game to my phone, and was able to get a couple of things, but it doesn't run very well on my device. Would love to have some of those unlocks! Anyone who's able to share their WBID with me, that'd be awesome!

Also, after I use someone else's ID, can I log back onto mine? Just wanna make sure that maybe it doesn't fudge up any of the unlocks or something.

Hello. I unlocked everyting on Mobile to Console except Mime Johny Cage. I would like to trade with someone who unlocked everything on the Console to Mobile because I can't afford to buy the game for PC or Xbox. Thanks! Waiting a PM.

Oh damn, I missed my shot on this. Would someone help me get them too? I have a PS4, a really old phone that can't run the game and a really old laptop that won't run an emulation. I'm screwed...

Last edited:
If anyone is kind enough to lend me the ID to unlock Injustice scorpion that would mean the world for me. He is my favorite character by far. PM me or reply so i can PM you.

If you're on pc as well i can offer to buy you Blue steel sub zero in exchange.

greetings

If anyone has Injustice scorpion on their account and would let me use it for my XboxOne, I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks!

Can anyone who has Klassic Mileena share their account with me? I promise I won't change anything, I just need Mileena.

Hello, Guys!
Playing a mobile version, have all unlocked (Mileena, Injustice Scorpion and all others) except "Profile module background" reward. I dont have PS4 or XBOX and dont looking for buying it, but want to unlock all shit from console. If someone interested and have all unlocked rewards in WBPlay pls PM ME to exchange. Thx

I have one for console unlock but would like to trade so I can get injustice scorpion for mobile I have everything unlocked on mobile

Does anyone have a WBplay account with injustice scorpion they could let me use to unlock? I have a all dlcs to trade

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Anybody have injustice scorpion on the console I have unlocked every characters for the mobile version and is will to share accounts