WBPLAY ID sharing>

Oh and kmerril, since you have shared with alot of people: Do you have to login and buy the dlc, then give the account to someone? And if they change the password will I still have my stuff? Basically im just asking if giving my account puts me in danger.

Needing help getting the mobile unlocks for mortal kombat x mobile. If anyone has the console version and unlocked the mobile unlockables and is willing to help me pm me. Thank You

Sorry, the reason I can't get console unlocks from mobile myself is because my phone lags wag too much. I don't honk there are mobile unlockables by playing console anyways.

hey guys, im on the mobile version, have everything unlocked minus mime johnny cage, anyone on a console willing to trade ids, no games, no changing any passwords, just trying to get the unlocks from the console...

Hey all, have all mobile to console unlocks except ninja mime Johnny Cage (bugged)
Looking for someone who will trade WBID so I can get the console to mobile Injustice Scorpion
Anybody who has this criteria can privately message me via email at Lif3isthepath@gmail.com
This offer will continue to stand until I receive injustice scorpion, at which point this post will be updated saying the offer is no longer valid.
Thnx all,
MM