Usernames

I don't think this has been brought up yet and I was a little interested anyway. Most of your usernames are pretty obvious as to why you picked them, but some are a little out there.
So I was wondering, what (if there is any at all) is the background to your username and why you picked it?

For me it was because I love the Cyber Ninjas of MK. I always thought how cool it would be if I controlled an army of them and thats how I got my name.

Skippy is my nickname but on some larger sites there is already a Skippy so I tend to stick on the 16 at the front

I chose Prophet because I've always had an interest in prophecies and predictions and such. It was originally going to be Prophesizer or TRMKProphet.. but they're a little more corny then anything. Anyway, that's why.

I chose Noob-Ermac because MKD just came put and i was despret to play as Noob-Smoke.But that name was already chosen so i added my favorite MKD character that i could play as,and still is one ofv my favorites,to it and came up with Noo-Ermac. :D

I gotta say, (without kissing ass) this was a pretty good idea for a topic. It's a whole new way to bond the community 8) :D

Robot Commander said:
For me it was because I love the Cyber Ninjas of MK. I always thought how cool it would be if I controlled an army of them and thats how I got my name.

Remind me not to piss you off... :)

BlackWarrior knows the story behind my name now, but for everyone else:

"Ryknow" is the nickname my friends call me by and which I also use for screen names. It's pronounced like "rhino" which is what some people with my name (Ryan) get called. The spelling of that name came from the bassist of Mudvayne who was using that particular alias at the time my friends started calling me this (note that I'm not currently a fan of the band).

"Deathcore" is a type of music that basically combines grindcore and death metal, but my use of that word basically has more to do with the "death" part, which I thought related to Mortal Kombat (I actually knew nothing about "deathcore" music when I picked that). It was more some random crap I came up with than anything else.

'Kona' is an Alias i use sometime while..um ok cant say not aloud too heh, and i also use it for MK related sites or while im on the net.

Its a name i came up with last year while thinking up crap.

In translation it means: 'Mindless and paranormal'

:) last name to Kona is Hetre...

for me it simple, I Like Noob-Smoke. On other forums it is JSOOGES that is a nick name i was given by my friends because of my lastname which is Japanese and most people cannot pronounce so i tell them just call me Sooges (pronounced Soogs) or JSOOGES..