UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

Lol you should try it out, I think there might be some truth to that, because all that tweets he has responded are always hate, angry messages towards him. lol

@Noobde...DAMMIT! Release the god damn UMK3 classics already or I'll find you and wax your f**king eyebrows!!!

@Noobde...DAMMIT! Release the god damn UMK3 classics already or I'll find you and wax your f**king eyebrows!!!
lol that's a very good one but fortunately he already responded today on Via twitter in regards to the UMK3 Ninja Palate swap..although I don't know how to post it on here can someone else who is using twitter please find that tweet and post it on here for everyone to read..someone already brought that photo of the UMK3 Ninjas to his attention earlier today... he just says that its a huge pallet swap that's all. I'm sure they are going to release them as one whole Dlc pack the question though is when? and for how much? Only time will tell.

IMG_0275.jpg

@Shirayuki Mizore...Come at Me Bro!!

Last edited:
lol that's a very good one but fortunately he already responded today on Via twitter in regards to the UMK3 Ninja Palate swap..although I don't know how to post it on here can someone else who is using twitter please find that tweet and post it on here for everyone to read..someone already brought that photo of the UMK3 Ninjas to his attention earlier today... he just says that its a huge pallet swap that's all. I'm sure they are going to release them as one whole Dlc pack the question though is when? and for how much? Only time will tell.

Oh man I hope they release them, and I hope Rain get's one and Skarlet get's an MK2 outfit. I say $5 dollars is a reasonable price.

Oh man I hope they release them, and I hope Rain get's one and Skarlet get's an MK2 outfit. I say $5 dollars is a reasonable price.
yeah I hope for the same too, I recently saw a photo of Skarlet in her MK2 outfit for MK9 on the MK Wiki she looks bad ass..they should definelty release her outfit along with a Mileena MK2 oufit as a dlc pack since they are both very alike characters they are furious, bloody, gruesome, and evil

I hope their release as DLC or included in the next MK game.
it won't be the same though because Brutalities were part of UMK3 and Trilogy along with the friendships and animalities. Unless they decide to release an UMK9 but I surely doubt that..besides not a lot of fans like that idea anyway even though stages, alities, friendships, and characters were still missing

yeah I hope for the same too, I recently saw a photo of Skarlet in her MK2 outfit for MK9 on the MK Wiki she looks bad ass..they should definelty release her outfit along with a Mileena MK2 oufit as a dlc pack since they are both very alike characters they are furious, bloody, gruesome, and evil

I seen an MK2 one for her not sure if is the same one you saw but it was badass. They should Mileena's MK2 as well, not only those 2 and the MK3 costumes, but they should also release the remaining missing ninjas MK2 outfits.

Friendships!!!!

AND LOL at that picture Jose! But I can take his eyebrows >=)

I don't know man, it looks like you could get lost in those majestic eyebrows of his
I wish you luck! lol

Last edited:
it won't be the same though because Brutalities were part of UMK3 and Trilogy along with the friendships and animalities. Unless they decide to release an UMK9 but I doubt that..besides not a lot of fans like that idea anyway even though stages, alities, friendships, and characters were still missing :/

Why Kitana have no Kiss of Death? >=(

it won't be the same though because Brutalities were part of UMK3 and Trilogy along with the friendships and animalities. Unless they decide to release an UMK9 but I surely doubt that..besides not a lot of fans like that idea anyway even though stages, alities, friendships, and characters were still missing

If they decide to release an UMK9 it should include Robo Smoke, Motaro, Chamaleon (im kind of iffy on him) all the missing alities, friendships, and it should be for $40

I seen an MK2 one for her not sure if is the same one you saw but it was badass. They should Mileena's MK2 as well, not only those 2 and the MK3 costumes, but they should also release the remaining missing ninjas MK2 outfits.

I don't know man, it looks like you could get lost in those majestic eyebrows of his
I wish you luck! lol
where did you see MK2 Skarlet? Cause I saw a photo art picture of her MK2 Outfit for MK9 on the MK Wikipedia she still looked the same only she was wearing her MK2 Outfit she still had her daggers behind her and her knives on her knees she look awesome with her MK2 oufit.Mileena needs one too.

Lol yeah I think Ed just pulled a Fatality on our friend there lol (second response)

where did you see MK2 Skarlet? Cause I saw a photo art picture of her MK2 Outfit for MK9 on the MK Wikipedia she still looked the same only she was wearing her MK2 Outfit she still had her daggers behind her and her knives on her knees she look awesome with her MK2 oufit.Mileena needs one too.

Lol yeah I think Ed just pulled a Fatality on our friend there lol (second response)

I saw it on the Mortal Kombat Fan Artwork thread I think is same one you saw because she looks exactly like how you mentioned her

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/23993-Kustom-Skarlet-Costume

Lol at the second response