Ultimate Mortal Kombat 9?

I hope they release UMK9 or MK10 next year.

just add for everyone
ADD 1 NEW X-Ray (Chose like SSFIV)
ADD Hari Kari
ADD Classic or NEW Fatality for everyone(Excluding Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Reptile)
ADD Vignettes plays when you pick your fighter in Ladder Mode
ADD Costumes (Make everyone have at least 4)
ADD Tanya, Reiko, Fujin, Havik, Bo Rai Cho, Sareena, Blaze, Taven, Deagon, Nitara & 2 NEW
ADD Chapters to story mode that tell the story of Shinnok
ADD 300 Challenges to the Challenge Tower
ADD Endurance Mode, Chose your destiny( pick a game ladder MKI,MKII,MK3 or good/evil)
ADD Motor Kombat, Chess Kombat or Puzzle Kombat
ADD Knock threw Arenas
ADD Classic Arena’s Portal, Kombat Tomb, Neathership, Slaughter House, Prision, Ying Yang, ect.
ADD Stage Fatalities to the Bell Tower, Rooftop, Armory, Goro’s Lair, Shao Kahn’s Throne Room ect.
ADD more Secret Fights Blaze (In Hell) Montaro (can’t do X-Ray or Fatality verse him)
ADD on to the Krypt include all Vignette’s Alt Costumes and DLC Bonus Ninja Mime Video
IMPORT/EXPORT all Characters (Including DLC) Arenas and Modes from MK 9

Price $39

Would you buy it?

I hope they release UMK9 or MK10 next year.

just add for everyone
ADD 1 NEW X-Ray (Chose like SSFIV)
ADD Hari Kari
ADD Classic or NEW Fatality for everyone(Excluding Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Reptile)
ADD Vignettes plays when you pick your fighter in Ladder Mode
ADD Costumes (Make everyone have at least 4)
ADD Tanya, Reiko, Fujin, Havik, Bo Rai Cho, Sareena, Blaze, Taven, Deagon, Nitara & 2 NEW
ADD Chapters to story mode that tell the story of Shinnok
ADD 300 Challenges to the Challenge Tower
ADD Endurance Mode, Chose your destiny( pick a game ladder MKI,MKII,MK3 or good/evil)
ADD Motor Kombat, Chess Kombat or Puzzle Kombat
ADD Knock threw Arenas
ADD Classic Arena’s Portal, Kombat Tomb, Neathership, Slaughter House, Prision, Ying Yang, ect.
ADD Stage Fatalities to the Bell Tower, Rooftop, Armory, Goro’s Lair, Shao Kahn’s Throne Room ect.
ADD more Secret Fights Blaze (In Hell) Montaro (can’t do X-Ray or Fatality verse him)
ADD on to the Krypt include all Vignette’s Alt Costumes and DLC Bonus Ninja Mime Video
IMPORT/EXPORT all Characters (Including DLC) Arenas and Modes from MK 9

Price $39

Would you buy it?

Agreeable. ;-)

Do you guys thinks that any of the 3 surprises Ed boon is talking about has anything to do with MK9? Although i think he already said that none of the surprises are related to MK9 or MKAK so who knows :/ i was hoping for a UMK9 for 2012

Ed Boon already said none of them would be related to MK9

And why the hell would a UMK9 come out 2 years after the original version?

Do you guys thinks that any of the 3 surprises Ed boon is talking about has anything to do with MK9? Although i think he already said that none of the surprises are related to MK9 or MKAK so who knows :/ i was hoping for a UMK9 for 2012

Ed Boon already said that they aren't working on MK9, UMK9 or MKvsDC2. :-|
So, NO.
There's probably a 90% chance that whatever is being announced is either MK10, another action adventure game (like Shaolin Monks) or something NOT MK related.

Ed Boon already said none of them would be related to MK9

And why the hell would a UMK9 come out 2 years after the original version?

Because Capcom have followed this formula for years with Street Fighter 2, 3, Alpha and 4 and guess what? Fans buy the updated version that usually comes out 12 months later, so it shows it works.

It wont be 2 years, but I really could see UMK9 coming out in spring next year. MK 10....wont be happening till next gen.

man. they already said they have no plans WHATSOEVER for an UMK9.

you're just bringing yourselves down by talking about it guys :(

Robotnik Jr 4 UMK9

Robotnik-Jr._nb.png

actually it was already over a while ago with that tweet that made it very very clear they were done with it but OKAY

Lets Just say some how THEY did make UMK9, what would I think/want to be in it:

-Tanya (Duh, with such a High demand)
-Havik (^^^)
-Reiko (^^^)
-Shinnok (Maybe...)
-Khameleon (I HOPE ^_^)
-A new Character (Maybe: Hydro, Tremer, and possibly Zebron)

^These are not including MK9 characters^

If there were more MK DLC, my vote would be Tanya, Khameleon, and the unplayable bosses (especially Shao Kahn).

I'd rather them say no to UMK9 and move on to MK10.

Though I wouldn't mind a few more DLC characters or something. So long as they make sense.