Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

396380_10150494064467136_1919395282_n.jpg

BIOONNNIC ARRRRRMMM!

That could be Spencer during his college days man, don't make fun of him... unless you want a face full of bionic fist... :rolleyes:

Cool, what team is he using?

Basics in Mahvel? Pssh, Magic series into launcher and derp :rolleyes:

Jk, I bet that's gonna be fun lol. The people I tried to help wanted to learn using simple mode, then they wondered why they weren't doing anything, so they ended up giving up :laugh:

You know what I love doing in this game?
Using Frank West invincible hyper to blow through other hypers. Soooooooooooo satisfying

"CLEAR!!!"

*Brings life back to thread*

Did any of you guys watch Aftershock this past weekend? NorCal upset SoCal in UMVC3 and SoCal beat NorCal in KOF. Hype/NaCl was everywhere lol. I didn't care who won, but there was great Marvel play there. Combofiend though :(

Honzo Gonzo put in work though :laugh:

F!ck there was marvel play over the weekend!?
I'll check out Youtube.

I want a challenge at my college man!
One dude has put up a challenge but the rest cannot stand up to Frank, Haggar, and
Nemesis

I haven't been keeping up with the Offline scene recently TBH, I've been Dick riding BlazBlue and P4A..

How newm your dick riding a different game I mean.

Are you able to play this game offline with anyone Vital?

I'm not really interested in the game anymore, It's cool to watch Tournament play but not my main priority as of now.

1st Set (2nd Round) of UMVC3 @ Aftershock
Ultradavid stares into your soul.....

Second Set of UMVC3 @ Aftershock:

The rest will be on Iplaywinner's youtube channel, but I'm sure the archive on twitch will have everything.