TRMK Forum Theme Redesign

Re: What happened to TRMK forums?

All the changes should be made that I can see are problems. Let me know if anything is hard to read or impossible to read anywhere.

Hey Pat, another thing to check - the whole first visit message on the forums right underneath the countdown bar. You can barely read it. Just looking out for the people who are probably thinking of making an account haha! :)

I sent you a tweet this morning about the font when checking notifications.

If you are still having problems after refreshing the page, please reply here with a picture so I can figure it out.

Hey Pat, another thing to check - the whole first visit message on the forums right underneath the countdown bar. You can barely read it. Just looking out for the people who are probably thinking of making an account haha! :)

Fixed! I noticed that recently too.

Anything else people are having problems with?

Does it happen only on posts with quotes?

It appears okay here on IE 8, but I'm assuming IE 7 or IE 6 is the problem?

Aldo I "kinda" fixed the problem. Doing a full fix will take much more, but it should work "okay" for IE users now.

If you are using IE, upgrade to IE8 and turn off Compatibility Mode for best results.

This isn't an issue that popped up with the redesign, but is there any way you can change the background to the dark gray on the forums instead of white when you preview your signature? Right now it's white and sometimes it doesn't allow you to see your sig exactly how it appears on the forum.

This isn't an issue that popped up with the redesign, but is there any way you can change the background to the dark gray on the forums instead of white when you preview your signature? Right now it's white and sometimes it doesn't allow you to see your sig exactly how it appears on the forum.

I'll take a look at that, thanks!