There WON'T be anymore DLC characters.

I do want more DLC. But if there is not.
I hope these 4 characters are in MK10 or
if we already bought them in MK9 we get them in the new game
Because I didn't know there was going to be a bundle.
I bought them on release date!

I would love to see Animalities as DLC. With the 3D models of this game and running on this engine, they would look amazing. Liu Kangs dragon is the proof of concept. Look how awesome that is. Man NightWolf transforming into a wolf and Subbie into a polar bear just tearing people to shreds. It would be ****in ridunkulous!

LOL at this. The dragon fatality is so poorly animated and looks so clunky when eating the opponent. I'll pass until they can take a cue from CAPCOM and start legitimately programming decent animation frames for things like this.

Well first off Midway not Capcom was the first to come out with an Ultimate fighting game in 1996 (UMK3) so those mocking about NRS not bringing out an UMK9 should shut there mouths because NRS can always decide to bring one out since stages, alities, and characters from MK1-3 are still missing:

Just a little correction

NRS cant decide nothing. Warner Bros decides.

I do want more DLC. But if there is not.
I hope these 4 characters are in MK10 or
if we already bought them in MK9 we get them in the new game
Because I didn't know there was going to be a bundle.
I bought them on release date!

Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain would probably be in the next game. Not Freddy Krueger though, since he's a guest character. If anything, they would have another guest character replacing him.

Just a little correction

NRS cant decide nothing. Warner Bros decides.
how would you know?..I know WB is the owner of NRS but NRS came up with the idea of releasing MK9 with the approvel of Warner Bros..so who is to say that NRS cant release more DLC or just release an UMK9 they just need WB approvel that's all

because they are only a part of warner bros, and dont have any copyrights on the characters and games

because they are only a part of warner bros, and dont have any copyrights on the characters and games
Well that sucks...well at least we know that the game has already sold 3 Million worldwide which means that this game has potential for a sequel MK 10 and possible more dlc for MK9...to top it off I heard a rumor that we will be getting the 7 UMK3 Male ninja costumes in one bundle according to the MK Wikipedia. Cheers.

If they do release a bundle with 7 UMK3 Male Ninja Costumes, that means Rain is also getting one right? It's more likely they'll sell his separately, because he's a DLC character, not everyone downloaded him. I hope they release a bundle with alternate costumes for the 4 DLC characters. I want the UMK3 skins, but I'd rather have some NEW costumes.

If they do release a bundle with 7 UMK3 Male Ninja Costumes, that means Rain is also getting one right? It's more likely they'll sell his separately, because he's a DLC character, not everyone downloaded him. I hope they release a bundle with alternate costumes for the 4 DLC characters. I want the UMK3 skins, but I'd rather have some NEW costumes.
not only have i seen the 7 UMK3 Male ninja costumes for MK9 but have also seen Scarlet MK2 costume as well and it looks bad ass very similar to the Jade and Kitana MK2 costumes, I say if they did release Scarlet MK2 outfit then minus well release Mileenas as well too since she was part of MK2 with the same outfit as the rest only a different. ;)

It be nice to see more DLC added to MK9...

If not well... MK will fade out at this rate from No NEW DLC!

It already has faded for me at this point since no NEW DLC is added yet!

It's only a matter of time before it looses all Hope if they don't hurry up and get some new DLC out!

Otherwise Tekken: Hybrid will be out soon and take over till we get SFXTekken etc... AWW!

By: DCS

They might be taking a break, it has only been 1 month since Freddy was released. It's possible that they're currently working on new costumes that aren't just palette swaps. I don't know about new characters tho, maybe we'll get something on halloween. Tbh, I'm fine with the current roster.

They might be taking a break, it has only been 1 month since Freddy was released. It's possible that they're currently working on new costumes that aren't just palette swaps. I don't know about new characters tho, maybe we'll get something on halloween. Tbh, I'm fine with the current roster.

I agree with this that we don't need any more new characters, as the current roster is fine now. Just add more DLC costumes and stages if possible.

I agree with this that we don't need any more new characters, as the current roster is fine now. Just add more DLC costumes and stages if possible.
Well thats what most of us would want I would definetly love to see some of the stages that were part of MK1-3 that werent in the game along with the MK2 Mileena and MK2 Skarlet outfits, the UMK3 male Ninja swaps, and stages like The Kombat Tomb, The Portal, etc..

I don't get it... Did the DLC do poorly in sales? What gives, right? NRS needs to quit being so damn lazy and get off its ass and do work for real fans. Either that or at least tell the fans that they're working on stuff. And Carlos Pesina tweeting about mocap isn't gonna cut it for me

I don't get it... Did the DLC do poorly in sales? What gives, right? NRS needs to quit being so damn lazy and get off its ass and do work for real fans. Either that or at least tell the fans that they're working on stuff. And Carlos Pesina tweeting about mocap isn't gonna cut it for me

They've done quite a lot for the fans, buddy. I agree they were lazy in some aspects, but giving away free costumes was pretty awesome of them, and a great incentive to simply download a compatibility pack. I'm sure they're not working on dlc for plenty of reasons. Most likely because they are working on their next project. They've done plenty for the "true fans". We can't have too many DLC characters because we need something to look forward to for the next game! Not everyone can make it. Deal with it, there's 30 other god damn characters to play as.

Of course they didnt do bad because according to Ed Boon via Twitter DLC sales were rediculously good, like i said before and i will say it again I dont understand why someone would question Ed boon if we were going to have anymore dlc released after the 4th character and for him to say depending on how dlc sales went would all depend if they were whilling to release more dlc if sales did good which in this case they did so????

Meh. Dude. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. At least we know a whole new MK is on the way. Is them not releasing DLC really such a travesty? We have plenty already.

As others have stated, I think any more characters is a waste and unnecessary. Want more characters? MK: Armageddon is out there.

The roster is fine the way it is, even without the current lot of DLC. I'd like to see new arenas added like "The Portal", "Warrior Shrine", and "The Kombat Tomb".

Obviously with the latter, a stage fatality would have to be included. Also adding one in for "The Bell Tower" would be appreciated.