The Ultimate Unlock Thread! *SPOILERSSSSSSS!*

my guess is u get the alt outfit from beating the 300TH challenge but also get an awesome reward for beating everything (meaning not skipping)

^Anyone confirm that yet because I've searched everywhere and so far people say it's the same reward. I'm up to lvl 201 atm and I don't want to have to go through level 300 :| or get there without skipping if the prize is still the same besides the "Complete the whole tower" achievement/trophy.

Hm... I just thought I unlocked Reiko, but instead I got Grimace...

Drat... I used creole mustard instead of dijon. *back to the cupboard*

Has anyone else seen that even after getting all the alt costumes in the krypt/arcade mode, the "Unlock all costumes" trophy/achievement is not unlocked?

Has anyone else seen that even after getting all the alt costumes in the krypt/arcade mode, the "Unlock all costumes" trophy/achievement is not unlocked?

Did you get quan chi's, and then go into the nekropolis and select each person? if not, do that, and then BOOM, acheivement.

I got everyone's, but I typed in Arcade by accident.
I only unlocked them through the krypt and did not unlock the trophy.

Kill shang tsung 2 rounds flaweless and perform a fatality and no block pressed via this 2 rounds and no jade :(

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/18758-***spoilers***-how-to-get-to-the-hidden-fighters

i know you get reptile and noob on the main page but people have also got "Klassic" smoke as an opponent on the ladder sorted now, check above link, cheers guys, cna't wait til thursday!!!!!

I fighted and beated classic smoke, when he appears behind a tree in the Living Forest press down+select and your actual opponent will vanish and smoke will appear (dont remember well i think he falled from sky), when i fighted him i only earned a trophy and for beating him some coins only.

I got everyone's, but I typed in Arcade by accident.
I only unlocked them through the krypt and did not unlock the trophy.

If you're on the PS3 version, you need to unlock Kratos' alternate through Ladder Mode. His alternate is not in the Krypt. Cyber Sub-Zero does not have an alternate in the Krypt, and probably none at all. I can confirm this because I got the trophy once I unlocked Kratos' in Ladder.

If you're on 360, beats me.

I just figured out Shang Tsung babality.
It is the exact same as his 2 fatality expect replace Triangle with X.
Sorry if this is old news.

Does Mileena's 3rd alt count in regards to getting the "all the costumes" achievement? Cause... I just got them all and didn't get the achievement either.

Edit: Never mind, I skipped over Stryker by mistake.

The 300th challenge - you can choose your character, you fight Goro, Kintaro, Millena (Naked), Shao Khan. Reward is 10,000 gold, and "naked" Millena costume.

Last edited:
I just tried to get classic Jade:

Spoiler:
cyrax: double flawless

??: double flawless

sonya: nothing

cage: nothing

kano: nothing

noob: nothing

baraka: 1x flawless

shang: double flawless, no fatality

-no blocks
-no fatalities
-Kintaro in ladder

No jade >: O I'm going to try it the same (2 flawless x 2 and 1 flawless on another, with a fatality on shang...maybe that works)

Not sure, testing theories though to discover this once and for all. Just went through this and got no jade:

Spoiler:
Baraka: double

Smoke: double

Stryker: one

jade: none

jax: none

kabal: none

Scorpion: none

shang: double flawless with fatality

-no blocks
-fatality only on shang
-kintaro in ladder