The hilarious moments of Mortal Kombat

What was the funniest thing that you seen or did in any MK games? Did you enjoy the moment of it (fatalities count too, especially death traps)?

I think that the funniest thiings that i seen in the mk games would be the friendships, and babalities.

One of the funniest things I've seen in any classic MK game is in MK3 when Kabal toasts his marshmallows on a fire.

Scorpion87 said:
what is so funny about MK:A ? :?

Its horridness to some, which I do not agree with.

For me, I laugh-gasmed when I first saw Lui Kang do his dance, and again when I saw Cyrax's :lol:.

Very good moments. Thank you to all who shared their funny moments right here. C'mon everybody! I know you'll got something to share in this thread. :D :p 8) :wink:

Liu's disco probably stands out as the best, imo. Another favorite is the reaction of the fighters right after Jax morphs into giant Jax and makes them shoe crust.

The funny moments I seen in MK was in MK4, especially when Raiden takes out his hammer and hit the opponent towards the screen and the opponent slides off the screen. It had me cracking. Another one is Kung Lao bunny fatalities from MK:SM.

scorpion's animality, thats for sure. and I loved the slide off the screen thing too. also the way the women in MK:DA looked like there were midgets in their chests having seizures whenever they moved... I could not beat Sonya, because id be laughing too hard. i also liked when people fell off the Pit II, and they would flail about for a bit.

Raiden's hammer MK4.

I just thought it was funny seeing him slam a foe against the 'screen'.

mk2 stuff, cages nut shot, his three head rip. its when they started making fun of cage.

the toasty when boon would come on the screen

The most hilarious moment in Mortal Kombat was Bo' Rai Cho's farting fatality. It had me crying and cracking at the same time when he lit up the torch and farted it to fire up a burning gas to kill the loser. :lol: :lol:

jeary said:
mk2 stuff, cages nut shot, his three head rip. its when they started making fun of cage.

the toasty when boon would come on the screen

actually it was Dan Forden, the sound guy. and what 3-head-rip?