Tanya's Gameplay speculation thread - Special Moves and Variations

Probably repeating what everyone said at this point but i think it's gonna be a fire one (fire goddess), a weapon based one and a black magic one which may have invisibility and suck for that reason.

Probably repeating what everyone said at this point but i think it's gonna be a fire one (fire goddess), a weapon based one and a black magic one which may have invisibility and suck for that reason.

Yeah, I really hope one of her variations isn't just invisibility. That Reptile variation is terrible, let's not repeat the mistake.

As much as I want them to give her something to do with dark magic, I'm not sure if they would. They've never explored that part of her. I reckon it will be
V1 - Fire
V2 - Kobo Jutsu
V3 - More flips/kicks etc.

If they give her a fire one, I can't imagine she'll have a magic one too

She's so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cqssrb.gif

I noticed 1 thing, and it's the only thing I am a bit disappointed about so far... Her fire is just like Scorpion's. No purple flames. Ah well, I'll get over it, but it would've been neat none the less.

I noticed 1 thing, and it's the only thing I am a bit disappointed about so far... Her fire is just like Scorpion's. No purple flames. Ah well, I'll get over it, but it would've been neat none the less.

It has a purple corona, look again. A nice synthesis of the MK4 purple energy and the MKD flames.

I dunno why, but the Tanya hype is real right now lol.

You guys are down to make a "Living Tanya Guide" where we just post random shit we figure out about her gameplay. Combos, Set ups, Variation discussion and such?