Stryker

His pants and shirt design are different.

He lacks the blue stripes on his pants from MK3 and the white sections on his blue shirt from MK3.

The thing about stryker is that he is normal. hes just a man beating up monsters,demons,hellspawns,gods,movie stars,special forces,evil thugs,4 armed freaks,a guy with an over powered hammer, etc. it says guns dont belong in fighting games but stryker goes " it" and does it anyway.

My god. I watched the MKA intro today in a while and I TOTALLY forgot about...this...

StrykerMKA.jpg

Who the hell designed this? It's awful!

His alternate was GREAT though

2vci874.jpg

I remember using him in that outfit and loving his MP5 attack and that taser. That thing had such a huge ass range and looked hilarious!

My god. I watched the MKA intro today in a while and I TOTALLY forgot about...this...

StrykerMKA.jpg

Who the hell designed this? It's awful!

His alternate was GREAT though

2vci874.jpg

I remember using him in that outfit and loving his MP5 attack and that taser. That thing had such a huge ass range and looked hilarious!

It reminds me of Duke Nukem for some reason... like a really crappy version lol.
That alt was sick though. It would have been cool if that was another MK9 alt.

I hope he'll be revived along with Kabal & the others at the end of MK10.

When MK11 appears, Stryker can surely have his Armageddon alt as his alt costume.

If Stryker returns in MK11, have him travel to Seido to learn of balance between Order & Chaos. He can learn how to be a soldier there and fight warriors from Chaosrealm.

Always actually liked him enough in MK3. Seems as though he is starting to get liked more.
I think he's got the goods to come back more regularly now. I reckon he will be in MK10.