Strategy / Combos thread

I doubt you could, given the fact that you rarely touch them and it's all telepathic stuff, so who knows lol?

well 44% on just 6 hits would be devastating, especially if you could repeat it really quick, then it because 88% for a 12 hit, although it would be two seperate combos.

hey guys, in a thread of this nature, please keep the personal conversations to yourselves. This is supposed to be a where you can come to get combo's and strategies for the game, not see a page long discussion between two members with hardly any pertinant information.

Not trying to be a complete dick here (which is surprising since I just woke up :lol: ) so don't take offense.

K1LLKANO said:
hey guys, in a thread of this nature, please keep the personal conversations to yourselves. This is supposed to be a where you can come to get combo's and strategies for the game, not see a page long discussion between two members with hardly any pertinant information.

Not trying to be a complete dick here (which is surprising since I just woke up :lol: ) so don't take offense.

Well we were talking about combos, yeah some of it wasn't neccessary but we didn't stray too far from the topic at hand.

Not to steer this topic even farther...well off topic, but there is no need to quote everyone. if your post follows theirs, there is a good chance that we all will figure out that youre responding to that person...for some reason everyone on this message board does that and all it does is make the threads unnecessarily longer.

And does anyone have any good strageties for Dairou?

Well, about the best I found for Dairou so far is:

Start in Wing Chun

Tombstone Drop...1, 2, 4, 4, 3 5-hit, 25% damage.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Ermac: Ive been using him alot lately, he has some decent damaging combos that can hardly be breakered:
Starting in Axe:
up2, down2, telekenetic slam, telekenetic throw.
5 hits, 35% damage

up2, telekenetic slam, down2, telekenetic slam, telekenetic throw
6 hits, 37% damage

What is good about these is they can only be breakered during the first hit, since uppercuts and his 2 specials are unbreakerable. Use some low attacks to get them to turtle, and the overhead chop of up2 will hit them when theyre ducking.

actually iam trainning with kira, she has powerful combos for example on ps2 i've done up+2 thrice in kenpo it did 40% :shock:
the less it can do is 32-33%

one another with her: kenpo up+2, up+2, canon ball = 32%

is every one knows more powerful combos whch do more than 30%?

i know a few variations for Ermac

K1LLKANO said:
Few more decent combos

Scorpion

Starting in Hapkido

Spear, 2, 3, U+4...2, 2, CS, 1, 3, 3, CS

12 hits 39%

Ermac

These might be considered cheap because they all end the same way, but it's the best I could come up with for him...Hopefully someone has some better ones they could pass along.

Starting in Hua Chuan

2, B+1...CS, B+2...Telekenetic Body-Slam...Telekenetic Throw

6 hits 32%

Starting in Choy Lee Fut

1, 1, B+2...B+2...Telekenetic Body-Slam...Telekenetic Throw

7 hits 32%

Starting in Axe

U+2...D+2...Telekenetic Body-Slam...Telekenetic Throw

5 hits 35%

Start in Hua Chaun
2,b1...2,2,...slam...22cs!! = 8hits
2,b1...2,2,...slam...2,2,2...tele toss!! =9hits (give or take)
Choy Lee Fut
1,1,b2...b2,...slam...1,1,2,cs!! = 9hits
1,1,b2,...b2,...slam...1,1,b2!! = 8hits
Axe
u2,...u2,...slam...1,3,4,4,4 =8 hits

Change Style Combo;
Hua Chaun 2,b1,..cs.b2...slam...1,1,2,cs!! (brutal:) = 10hits

There are several variations of all these combos!!

Halykon said:
I may not be the best player out there, but I found a combo for Noob Saibot and Smoke that's passable at best.

Start as Smoke:
U+4, 1,2,4,CS, 1 (6 hit, 37% damage)

Start as Noob:
U+2, U+2, 2, 1, 1, CS (6 hit, 34% damage)

Start as Smoke:
throw,u+4...,u+4...,d,a,2,...1,2,4cs,1!! 9 hits
Start as Noob:
(looks cool) 2,4,...4...d4,d2 (brutal)!!

According to everyone I've seen that plays Darrius on Xbox live, he doesn't need combos, just his specials and the odd throw.