Strange things afoot at Noob.com?

M.Manhunter is not in the game... they have already hinted him as a top dlc??? Then again he have been trolled before.

I would think that confirmation/deconfirmation of characters will apply only to those already on-disc. I'm sure we'll get plenty of characters for DLC

well its up to interpretation, look at ed boons twitter page and find the photo he posted stating he's hungry. One folder on his desktop is names mmhunter the other is penguin but a third is named dlc? The clues..... smh...

Robin's symbol is there already too, and I doubt that he is going to be apart of the main roster.
All that cover tells you is that he is in the story, not that he is playable.

Robin's name is in the wordsearch, suggesting he will be in. Plus, it makes sense in a game full of Batman characters that Robin would be a big part of it.

Like I said, he is on the cover of the Comic, not the game.
He could be a a character in the events leading UP to the game but not the game itself.

We have 2 other characters that do everything Damian Wayne does as Robin, and they do it better.
Nightwing and Deathstroke.

You don't know how NRS could make him play. He may be completely different from Nightwing and Deathstroke.

I don't know! He'd certainly be faster and probably more agile. I'm just saying that because you don't see the point does not mean that NRS also doesn't. I'm basing my assumption that he'll be in the game on clues and hints that have been given. You're basing your assumption that he won't be in on the fact that you can't think of how he would play differently

don't take anything boon says or does to heart.

The guy is the final boss for Trolls.

I saw a interview where he talked about how he likes to add in "fake coding" in the game so when hackers hack his game they think they've found something when they really didn't.

He gets off on trolling you, and he'll keep doing it.

Fujin in MK9 anyone?

He gets off on trolling you, and he'll keep doing it.

Fujin in MK9 anyone?

Ermac in MK1
Skarlet in MKII
Rain running across the MK3 screen

Yeah, Boon loves to troll.
His latest troll is "IF we make MK10........."

Come on, son.
As if NRS really would stop making MK games, and leave MK9 on a cliff-hanger. :laugh:

Ermac in MK1
Skarlet in MKII
Rain running across the MK3 screen

Yeah, Boon loves to troll.
His latest troll is "IF we make MK10........."

Come on, son.
As if NRS really would stop making MK games, and leave MK9 on a cliff-hanger. :laugh:

that's not the same example but those are troll moments.

I mean he put in "un-attainable" data, and put in fake words to throw off hackers that hack his disc cuz he knows it's gonna happen.

You can't hear "Fujin" selected w/o hacking the game.

I gotta admit though. My favorite troll moment from game companies.

has got to be when they put in that fat ugly mega-man in SFxT for the megaman fans.

I almost died laughing that they did that.

Hey every1, i took a look at this thread and hopped over there to take a look.
So far i have found 4 images:
1. Comic drawing of superman holding superwoman. With him saying somehting like why no injustice. Basically confirming shes not it.
2. A blurry game image of a woman with red har and an ornage suit. She is touching a blue dude wearing a red top.
3. A HD game image of Aquaman.
4. A drawing of what looks to be a sepcial move / fatality.

Combo used , 9, 4, 35, 14

Last edited:
We've already seen most of those images.

The woman with the orange suit is Giganta.
They were shown fighting in the background.