[SPOILER] First 25 Minutes of Story Mode and Tower Gameplay

OK, more thoughts time:

- No idea what the GDC players were smoking when they said that Fujin looks like an NPC. This chapter is far from conclusive proof that he's unlockable, but he does not look like an NPC. He looks great, he does a lot of fighting, he has an interesting voice. Neat.

- The visual callback to the MK:Armageddon intro was so well done.

armageddon.png


Very subtle moment paralleling Kintaro's champion pose as the warriors of darkness rush past him. Recapturing a piece of MK mythology. Loved it.

- Anyone else find it funny how beautiful Sindel is?

sindel.png


For a role with no speaking lines (so far), she's actually the most classically beautiful female in the game. Definitely upstages Jacqui, and I think Kitana as well. Heh. And it's not a reused face, she and Stryker clearly have new ones.

- It's interesting to me that Smoke got some spoken dialogue, while the other unplayable Revenants did not (in fairness, Revenant Kuai doesn't get any dialogue either). Whether Smoke makes it in as DLC or not, NRS seems very interested in pursuing this Enenra angle in the future, and they obviously want to make sure it's been officially foreshadowed.

- Quan Chi's not long for this world (and not very long for the Netherrealm, either). I give Kenshi 50% odds for owning the next chapter, Scorpion 30%, and Raiden 20%.

This is how all the girls in mk should look, BUT WELL... NRS has a serious issue with this, so I don´t expect anything else
 
The girls look the absolute best when you can't play as them.
judgemental.gif
Well, sindel looked amazing in mk9 too... She was the only unmasked decent girl in the game... So i don't understand how they can model someone like her but with the rest they keep making the same mistakes:
Strange eyes
Big necks
Square jaws
Horrible hair
Odd tooth...
And the list could continue

But sindel is great always...
 

Rumble21

New member
I never understood why people care if they are pretty or not. Most girls are uglier then the ones in the game anyways
 

Cryo

New member
I don't care if they are pretty or not, what I do care about is them having realistic femenine faces, some ladies looked like men in previous games, Tanya and Jade were atrocious and MK9 Kitana looked like Michael Jackson.
 
I don't care if they are pretty or not, what I do care about is them having realistic femenine faces, some ladies looked like men in previous games, Tanya and Jade were atrocious and MK9 Kitana looked like Michael Jackson.

You expressed perfectly my point of view... I don´t want´em to be super models... But her faces have structural problems, and they look like plastic faces... It´s like they are from a PS2 game, there lacks textures, there lacks good proportions and their animation is kinda dull sometimes....
That´s the problem, but, for example, Sindel has a square jaw and isn´t the prettiest girl in the world, but still looks amazing, looks like a human...

Kitana, and specially Cassie look awful in gameplay...
 

Vassil01

New member
NO. Kitana looks amazing, the only thing keeping her away from being perfect is her strong chin, which isn't a big problem. And Cassie looks great. You haven't been looking for the right pictures. Lol

Can you move your debate to the "female faces in MKX" thread, please?
Nothing personal, just thought someone wrote something about the story.

However, the story looks epic! We finally saw gameplay of Jax. Also Smoke looks so badass now.
 

Elias6999

New member
Can you move your debate to the "female faces in MKX" thread, please?
Nothing personal, just thought someone wrote something about the story.

However, the story looks epic! We finally saw gameplay of Jax. Also Smoke looks so badass now.

Thread is locked lol
 
Top