SoulCalibur V Confirmed

Wraith

me and you both.

here is some footage from the ign stream, i really like aeon's fightstyle, go to the end of the video to see aeon vs asteroth

Aeon's fighting style reminds me a lot of True Ogre from Tekken 3 and Tag.

navi24

Soul Calibur V hasn’t even released yet, but that hasn’t stopped Namco Bandai from letting us know what DLC we will be getting in the first month of the games release. The packs are all cheap, costing €1.99 or 160 MS points in Europe. Below is the release dates for each pack, and what they contain.

Pack 1: February 3rd
■Nine exotic customization items including bikinis, wings and face paints
■Original music from Soul Blade and Soulcalibur (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)

Pack 2: February 14th
■Nine fearsome customization items including breast plate, kimono and animal heads
■Original music from Soulcalibur II and III (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)

Pack 3: February 28th
■Nine exclusive customization items including mask, face paint, camouflage and skull
■Original music from Soulcalibur IV and Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)

this is good but i just hope they dont take as long as mk9 did to release DLC characters, hopefully we get Talim,bangoo,seong mina,Zas, yun by april. these are the most requested by fans, shura would be nice too.

pimppaperclip

If anyone is up for some online when we get our hands on this game my gamertag is L1ek 50 Ninjas. I might wanna play some offline for a couple of days to get used to the game.

Wraith

If anyone is up for some online when we get our hands on this game my gamertag is L1ek 50 Ninjas. I might wanna play some offline for a couple of days to get used to the game.

I'll play you when I get it Pimp, after I've had a couple of days to unlock stuff and get used to it of course.

navi24

is starting in one hour, 12 pm EST and 9 AM PST.

[28/01/12] Streaming Soul Calibur V French Launch Event (FR & ENG)

27 janvier 2012 by Kayane Leave a Comment

There will be a streaming the Saturday, January 28th from the french official launch event for Soul Calibur V that I organize with Namco Bandai :
The streaming link is here : http://fr.twitch.tv/kayane_fr

The event is from 6pm until 11pm. (french time)

Streaming planning :
6pm-8pm : Casuals with french top players
8pm-10pm : The simple elimination tournament (64players). The matches planning here
10pm-11pm : Show Team Battle 8vs8 with the tournament TOP16 players

online is gonna be the sh*t 16 player battles!!!!! im so hyped, im gonna whoop so much a*s with kilik,cervantes and pyrrah. i can already tell that pyrrah is gonna be god tier, which sux cause i like low-mid tiers but her style is awesome.

Last edited:

pimppaperclip

The fist fighting class for character customization has been confirmed as the Soul of Devil Jin class that mimics the fighting style of Devil Jin from Tekken.

Also I'm super hyped for this game, too bad schools gonna get in the way for me.

Sky Valley

I'm not familiar with the series at all, I was going to pick this up just for Ezio, but the gameplay videos are telling me not to. I'm not too impressed by the character designs.

gameplay seems like it hasn't changed that much at all from the last game, personally I've got nothing to gripe about because I think these games play well, but it is starting to get a little old now tbh.

As for character designs in this game, they look really lame for the most part in my opinion. Only a select few I like. But the good part is, that if you dont like how a character looks they always have an alt costume. And even better, you can customize any SC character with stuff from the custom character features.

SaibotMK

It's too bad no one good with Ivy gets the game early, every SC5 video showing off Ivy is terrible. Her 3 stances aren't shown off very well but I am sure they are pretty cool.

I am on the fence with SC5, will see

Last edited: