Sektor Thread - "We are the Lin Kuei!"

ngbbs4b71034aa1240.jpg

Good news everyone!

I can now confirm that Human Sektor's missile hits lower than robo's.
Which is a huge deal considering that Human Sektor can hit Sub-Zero during his slide!!!

Very nice! i found TU B21 B34 EX B2 Flamethrower on TYM

after a single TU you can link b34 after b21 but you have to start the b21 as early as possible..Great find!

Easy combos:

EXteleport, jump kick, teleport, B+2,1 6 hits 33%

Jump kick, Teleport, B+2,1 25%

F+4,4 teleport B+2,1 25%

EX up missile, EX teleport, jump kick, teleport, B+2,1 7 hits 40% damage

Last edited:
Is it just me or is human sektors tu faster than bot like cyraxs port is?

He is faster on his teleport but slower on rockets I believe. I know cyrax is the case and I thought I heard a pod cast about sektor being similar.

i really do admire you guys for actually taking the time to find this out, more random facts that will help me online or when i beat people in their houses

human sektor only combos midscreen

12b1 122 straight missle - 30%

12b1 122 TU b21 - 37%

12b1 122 TU 21 flamethrower - 36%

12b1 122 TU 11b1 - 35%

For cyborg and human..

-- 12b1 iTU b21 b34 TU - Not sure on the damage, but it is his highest midscreen

I found a simple combo where you just do jfp(or jbp) 2,1,4-17% 4 hits

Its not a ton of damage but its a decent way to slowly hack at your opponents life bar haha(Plus you dont have to use TU to use it:p)

thats in his combo list -___- you can stagger 12 and 21 214 for good chip and frame advantage. b34 is safe on fuzzy gaurd also
f2 is a good poke too

I don't think I'm going to update this thread anymore.

Theres only about 6 Sektor users on this entire planet :)

Make it 9. :p

I'm training with Sektor and making him one of my characters. I love his gameplay so much.

Does he have any good block strings with frame traps? I loooveee doing jail strings lol