Sektor Thread - "We are the Lin Kuei!"

i am a sektor player and use -- upmissle 1 2 b1 f4 4 teleport jumpkick teleport

41% with missle 34% without missle

with the ex teleport and b2b1 added at the end its worth alot more obv lol

f4 4 is a great set up and easier to hit then 12b1 with sektor also!

*you can use the exteleport for the first teleport into a jumpkick teleport for about 44% damage with missle 38% damage without missle

Thank you, added your combos.

Ive been practicing with sektor and I cant get anything going for my self. This is what I feel like:

Kristen-Stewart-making-weird-faces-GIF-image-critical-analysis-of-twilight-9268232-250-188.gif

F4 4 is a good set up into teleport jumpkick teleport easy 25% i think?

sektor is suppose to be played at long rang, his 12B1 is a risky set up in my opinion use his distancing moves to punish with missles, dont overuse his teleports, flamethrower is good for anti air/rushing opponents

F4 4 is a good set up into teleport jumpkick teleport easy 25% i think?

sektor is suppose to be played at long rang, his 12B1 is a risky set up in my opinion use his distancing moves to punish with missles, dont overuse his teleports, flamethrower is good for anti air/rushing opponents

His flamethrower is one of his best moves. Raiden spammers, Kano spammers, Sub-Zero sliders all fall prey to the fire.

I don't find his 1,2,b1 risky at all. I only use it when I'm crossing them up or rushing them down.

His b3 and his b4 are also great moves against a fallen opponent.

Thank you, added your combos.

not trying to come off rude but i didnt see the combos added, and maybe you could put F4 4 for his bnbs? you can get a teleport jumpkick teleport off of an F4 4 hit and they usually dont see that kick coming if your zoning for most of the match. Thanks for recognizing my contributions.

not trying to come off rude but i didnt see the combos added, and maybe you could put F4 4 for his bnbs? you can get a teleport jumpkick teleport off of an F4 4 hit and they usually dont see that kick coming if your zoning for most of the match. Thanks for recognizing my contributions.

Look at the post under the main post.
I went past the character limit and had to use the second post.

I know what you mean.

I've had well over 200 matches but have only seen one Sektor player.
And he wasn't that great :(

i came across a sektor like twice..sucked both times and when im sektor people get piss when i do my teleport combos and when i throw missles at them then when they get to close flamethrow they ass then ..theyh are like OMFGTEH YUH AWE SPAMMIN YU NOOB and get all butthurt..its pretty funny XD you should see the respect points i get ..ill do a 7 hit combo and get like a 3 from everyone cause they don't know that sektor is suppose to be played like that XD

i came across a sektor like twice..sucked both times and when im sektor people get piss when i do my teleport combos and when i throw missles at them then when they get to close flamethrow they ass then ..theyh are like OMFGTEH YUH AWE SPAMMIN YU NOOB and get all butthurt..its pretty funny XD you should see the respect points i get ..ill do a 7 hit combo and get like a 3 from everyone cause they don't know that sektor is suppose to be played like that XD

Lmao I know exactly how you feel!

People think Sektor only has the teleport. Everyone neglects his flamethrower, so when they rush us, we burn their sorry asses :laugh::

another little technique i like to do is when the opponent has 20% health or less is throw a homing missle at them,(i usually wont use a homing missle until the end so they dont expect it, for this to work) if you do this after zoning them a little bit and they are turtling they will walk forward thinking they can dodge it, when they walk forward their block becomes useless they are hit with the missle then give em the good ol teleport combo right when the missle hits :)

Hey guys, IM taking on Sektor as my main or one of my mains and I need a few tips.

Im new to the game so if it seems like I am a noob then its true.

Im using a fight stick and having trouble consistently pulling off teleport uppercut on the end of my BK strings.(eg: forward+4, 4) I was wondering how I should be timing this? Should I be entering the downforward immediately after hitting the 4 button or does it take a second? Also can I transition that into an exteleport uppercut or no?

Thanks guys for any help!

Hey guys, IM taking on Sektor as my main or one of my mains and I need a few tips.

Im new to the game so if it seems like I am a noob then its true.

Im using a fight stick and having trouble consistently pulling off teleport uppercut on the end of my BK strings.(eg: forward+4, 4) I was wondering how I should be timing this? Should I be entering the downforward immediately after hitting the 4 button or does it take a second? Also can I transition that into an exteleport uppercut or no?

Thanks guys for any help!

The timing is very hard, you have to do the TU command as soon as the second kick connects.
Again, the timing is very strict.

I'm confused by what you mean when you say transition into an ExTU.
Do you mean the f4, 4 combo? If you then yes.

hey guys im new here. i feel dumb asking this but i havnt found a site or thread to help me out with this question.. where can i find a key for like the buttons like what does f4 b1 1,2,3,4 and all that stuff translate onto the xbox controller. it would really help me to udnerstnad the combos posted. thanks!

have a new wall combo..33% no meter, its a change from all the teleport BnB's it goes..

12b1 12 12 122 or 12b1 12 122flamethrower

10 hits

the second version just looks cool cuz its the flamethrower heh

and another wall combo goes 12b1 12 12 12 21, it looks like sektor has lots of punches :)

Is it just me, or 1,2,b1 hard to do online? I don't want to just spam teleport punch the entire match...

have a new wall combo..33% no meter, its a change from all the teleport BnB's it goes..

12b1 12 12 122 or 12b1 12 122flamethrower

10 hits

the second version just looks cool cuz its the flamethrower heh

and another wall combo goes 12b1 12 12 12 21, it looks like sektor has lots of punches :)

Thanks, will update tomorrow.

Is it just me, or 1,2,b1 hard to do online? I don't want to just spam teleport punch the entire match...

yeah i think so sometimes, its also because its pretty short range and by the time you get in there they are already comboing you. i usually only use it for a punish on a slide or teleport