Roster Speculation

These things fill me with irrational rage lol.
If it tickles your fancy to monitor obsessively over "leaks" and unintelligent predictions and speculation CLAIMING their truth or adorning them with belief then go ahead.
Purely deconstructive.
Why can't you just express your fantasies and wishes? No claims of truth...no badgering arguments....its not in the game until Boss Boon says so.
Can't you live with that?
Why do you think almost 3 weeks after Raiden reveal Boon personally narrates the video?
Fanatics are forcing them to bring some sense of clarity back to the public, cause these fans are psycho! lol
READ THOSE TWEETS AND WATCH THOSE TUBE VIDS
The claims and the desperation are staggering

So, let met get this right?
You're upset about people speculating in a speculation thread?

I'd rather discuss, debate and speculate about possible things in MK X, rather than speak about nothing at all.

I swear Boon just heavily implied Fujin is in MKX with his most recent tweet.

Not a surprise, but still.

Considering the original 7 are in, it makes me worried about the rest of the cast. I am already expecting at least 12 new characters so... I really, REALLY, want MK4 characters all in.

We can pretty much include Quan Chi and Shinnok as already in for sure. Fujin and Tanya have the highest chances the be included due to their popularity within MK fanbase. The question marks would be Kai and Jarek - they both had some original moves of their own in Armageddon (Jarek's were indeed interesting), but I simply don't see them making the cut. Reiko should be in since he was my favourite character back in MK4. Meat has barely any chances...

Ed Boon tweets a lot of images. Ed Boon likes to comment on fan art because he likes how good the art is. Sometimes he likes to mess around with the fans with silly comments. I tend to view his twitter account as 50/50.

Considering the original 7 are in, it makes me worried about the rest of the cast. I am already expecting at least 12 new characters so... I really, REALLY, want MK4 characters all in.

Yeah it is kind of disappointing that the focus is yet again on the original 7. Plus some of Reptile, Mileena, Ermac, Cyrax and Sektor are also likely to be in so not much room for MK4-DA-D characters, I expect 2 from MK4 not counting Quan Chi and 1-1 from the other two games... :(

Does anyone else find it ironic that the game is called Mortal Kombat but no one in the series actually seems to be mortal? :lol:

Also ironic is that the series is called Mortal Kombat, but out of the original 7 games there were only 2 Mortal Kombat tournaments.

[MENTION=18135]ZATERRAN_BEAST[/MENTION] If you don't like speculation, why the hell did you comment in this thread? Go away, troll. There's no reason for you to be here.

um kano but what if skarlet becuase he talking james horner who did the score for the lady in red who else in mk is a lady in red oh yeah skarlet
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/497137266997747712
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/497161034059497472

I thought that was more of a tease at Arnold being a guest character. And what with another Terminator movie coming out... I think it'd make sense. Would be cool if his 3 variations were separate movie characters : Variation 1 - Commando, Variation 2 - Predator, Variation 3- Terminator. Would be pretty in' sweet imo. What if he was the on-disc guest character and then they had Predator come along later as the DLC guest. THEN YOU COULD HAVE THEM BOTH FIGHT EACHOTHER. Jeez I'm getting entirely too excited over this very unlikely possibility.

But hey, [MENTION=5256]gosoxtim[/MENTION] good job reading between the lines there. You're probably on the mark here. Cryptic as all hell.

I thought that was more of a tease at Arnold being a guest character. And what with another Terminator movie coming out... I think it'd make sense. Would be cool if his 3 variations were separate movie characters : Variation 1 - Commando, Variation 2 - Predator, Variation 3- Terminator. Would be pretty in' sweet imo. What if he was the on-disc guest character and then they had Predator come along later as the DLC guest. THEN YOU COULD HAVE THEM BOTH FIGHT EACHOTHER. Jeez I'm getting entirely too excited over this very unlikely possibility.

But hey, [MENTION=5256]gosoxtim[/MENTION] good job reading between the lines there. You're probably on the mark here. Cryptic as all hell.

well this is ed boon we talking about since when boon clues been easy he the master of trolls