Rebuilding Havik

Tenkai Hayabusa

Hey everyone, heres a new revamped story I wrote for Havik :)

If you like this one, I recommend also reading the one made for Kai by back,back,back,low punch: http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/14852-Rebuilding-Kai?highlight=

As well as another one I made for Hotaru: http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/14855-Rebuilding-Hotaru

Anyways, heres the new origin story regarding Havik...Enjoy! :)

Havik was the son of a great king of the Ottoman Empire. Ever since as a child, he had a very dark personality, almost always preferring to be on his own and felt that he didn’t really fit in with the entire order of his family. Many viewed him as a disturbed troublemaker, since he would always get into fights with just about anyone, both verbally and physically. However what disturbed his family is that it almost seemed that it was a need and pleasure for Havik to cause these sorts of problems and disputes with the people around him.

His brother, Zehros, was the complete opposite of his brother and was always an individual to impress his elders, especially his father. This caused Havik to despise his brother greatly, where his blood would run with rage when his father would mention, time and again, how he should be more like Zehros. The only true comfort that Havik found as a young adolescent was the time he spent reading books on the dark arts and demonology. He had a deep fascination for the mystical and the unknown, which were usually unheard or unspoken of among the people or his family within his kingdom.

Havik’s father would always receive new advisors from all across the Ottoman Empire every year, who would inform him about the other Turkish families and other important information outside of their kingdom. As Havik grew into an adult, he would one day meet a new advisor for his father that would carve Havik into the man who would truly become. The advisor was known as Nazar, a tall man with a very sinister figure. Havik immediately took a liking to Nazar and the fondness was mutual.

To Havik’s surprise, Nazar was in fact a spy sent from one of the Ottoman Empire’s greatest enemies, the last remaining forces of the Romanians. During a recent battle, the Turks were able to defeat the main Romanian army and slay their ruler, Vlad Tepes. His head was cut off and it was brought back to the kingdom as a sign of their victory and that a tyrant had been defeated. Nazar was sent by the Romanian forces to retrieve the head of their great ruler.

Besides being a spy, Nazar’s secret livelihood was that of a cleric, who would perform a number of rituals where he would be able to communicate with demons and other dark spirits from the world beyond. Upon learning this secret occupation from Nazar, Havik was instantly fascinated and immediately asked guidance from Nazar within the demon arts. Nazar accepted him as his disciple and, in secret, taught him about the vast number of different demons and chaotic spirits, as well as how they could be used to give oneself both great strength and knowledge of unholy power.

After a few years, Havik’s knowledge of the world of chaos grew exponentially and he eventually became Nazar’s apprentice. In return for his gratitude, Havik was eager to help him find the head of Vlad Tepes. However, a chain of different events was about to unfold. During one point where Havik and Nazar were performing a demon ritual, Zehros spied on his brother and was astonished that Havik would commit to such a degree of evil. Upon viewing this, he immediately rushed to their father, informing him on what he had seen. His father, astonished by these news, sent a group of soldiers to find the source of this evil that Havik had been apparently been poisoned with. As the truth of Nazar’s purpose was discovered, the king ordered his execution without hesitation, where he was burned alive. Havik, in turn, did not receive punishment of death, but instead was sent away to a church outside of the kingdom where the king wanted his son to atone and be absolved of the evil he had practiced.

However when Havik arrived at the church unwillingly, he was not welcomed well. The priests, sensing the chaos within the soul of Havik, had the man tortured gruesomely as they realised in time that it was hopeless to change Havik’s ways. Eventually, Havik realised that this was a prison instead of a church for a person like him and that his father’s true intentions was for him to suffer and ultimately die within that church. At some later point, the priests were given the order to incinerate his evil body so that his soul may find peace. As the priests commenced the burning of his body, Havik only screamed in agony as he felt great pain, not just for himself, but the fact that his mentor had died the same way. Upon realising that he would not dare share the same fate as Nazar, Havik began to muster all of his strength and knowledge of the demon world and was induced with great unholy power. His body became highly disfigured from the flames, where burnt flesh and bone where highly visible on his figure. As he leapt from the flames, a new chaotic fire burned within his black heart and thereafter, the massacre of the church began where every priest was viciously ripped apart limb from limb and the church was burned to the ground. Havik then planned to take revenge on his family as he returned to his kingdom.

Havik appeared before his father and put up a disguise using dark magic to trick his family that he had changed into a more orderly man, one that a king would be proud of. Astounded by his son’s so-called transformation, the king arranged a special feast and celebration for the return of his new son. During the celebration, Havik asked his brother to a duel to entertain the guests, as it was customary within the Turkish royal families. Zehros accepted his challenge. At first they duelled with a pair of non sharpened Kilijs, the traditional sword within the Ottoman Empire, where Zehros proved to be the better swordsman. However, Havik insisted that although his brother was an excellent swordsman, he wanted to see how well he was skilled in unarmed combat.

As the two wrestled, Havik began to reveal his true intentions for his return. During the fight, he showed that he was able to bend his arms and legs in inhumanely ways. Havik also began to exhibit an unbelievable amount of strength when he practically threw his brother and sent him flying across the room. Zehros had hit a stone pillar within the dining hall and this had caused him to smash his entire spine. Lying their helpless and unable to move, Havik picked him up by the neck and revealed his true identity, exhibiting his burnt skin and exposed bone. He told Zehros that because of him, he had caused the death of Nazar who had been the only man who Havik was ever able to affiliate with. With those last words, Havik ripped his brother’s head off his neck with his bare hands and raised it above him, allowing the blood from the neck to rain on his face. After performing this gruesome fatality, Havik demanded the location of the head of Vlad Tepes.

Horrified by this act of inconceivable carnage, the king ordered his guards to subdue Havik, but the unholy power that surged through his body proved that they were no match for his stature. As the king tried to escape, Havik had devastated everyone who got in his way while pursuing his father. Upon finally reaching him, he found his father holding the head of the Romanian ruler. Havik would find out why the head was so important. As legend speaks of Vlad Tepes, he was a dark tyrant and warlord who had been able to withstand the onslaught of the Ottoman Empire for many years. Though he was not immortal, his eyes were said to be able to view into a different world of demons and fiends. With this power, he was able to form his war strategies and tactics for upcoming battles. When Vlad had been taken by surprise in his final battle, his head was cut off and at that instant, the eyes instantly turned into a pair of dark red stones. Havik’s father finally mentioned that the head allowed his kingdom to remain undefeated in all future battles since then, as long as it had remained within their palace.

Now understanding the purpose of Nazar’s true objective, Havik lashed out at his father and knocked him back, where after he clutched the dead tyrant’s head. He reached into the eye sockets and pulled out the solidified stones that were gleaming with a deep red glow. As of now, Havik had finished the objective of his mentor, although he did not intend to return to Romania, but instead keep the trophies for himself. Havik had finally succeeded Nazar and took the title as the new Cleric of Chaos. He took his father within the courtyard of the palace and burned him alive, after impaling him vertically through a wooden stake, which had been the preferred method of execution of Vlad Tepes. When this final deed had been done, Havik used the two stones to see what he would envision. He sees a dark man that appears to have pale skin and strange red markings on his body that seem to represent some form of ancient demonic language. Havik takes this as a sign that he is destined to meet this figure and that by meeting this person, he will be able to further widen his horizons of the dominions of chaos. He now embarks on this journey to find this unknown demon sorcerer.

p.s. My next character planned will be Dairou ;)

Rename Nazar "Abdul Alhazred" and throw in some cannibalism and I'll be happy with it ;}
And the Kilij is a much better choice of weapon than his morning star. It fits his elastic body better.
But as I said... Maybe he could at least drink the blood from his brothers severed head?

Rename Nazar "Abdul Alhazred" and throw in some cannibalism and I'll be happy with it ;}
And the Kilij is a much better choice of weapon than his morning star. It fits his elastic body better.
But as I said... Maybe he could at least drink the blood from his brothers severed head?

Thank you for the suggestions :) I used Nazar since it means demon lord in Turkish.
And I really like the idea of some form of cannabilism, it would work well with Havik's look ;)
Ill probably add an extra sentence where he drinks the blood from his brother's head...
Hoped you liked it!

Thank you for the suggestions :) I used Nazar since it means demon lord in Turkish.
And I really like the idea of some form of cannabilism, it would work well with Havik's look ;)
Ill probably add an extra sentence where he drinks the blood from his brother's head...
Hoped you liked it!

Yeah. He also had the pencil sharpener fatality ;}
Abdul Alhazred is also known from H.P. Lovecraft as "The Mad Arab" who wrote Al Azif (Necronomicon). Just thought that since he came from far away and learned him about forbidden arts and mysticism it would be a fun twist. But since you already put Vlad in there maybe it would be too much incorporating more "real" persons into the story. ;}

Yeah. He also had the pencil sharpener fatality ;}
Abdul Alhazred is also known from H.P. Lovecraft as "The Mad Arab" who wrote Al Azif (Necronomicon). Just thought that since he came from far away and learned him about forbidden arts and mysticism it would be a fun twist. But since you already put Vlad in there maybe it would be too much incorporating more "real" persons into the story. ;}

Aha, thats really cool reagrding Abdul Alhazred!
I actually incorporated Vlad in the story since I wanted to give some sort of crossover with the Ottomon Emprie...for some reason, I viewed Havik here as being of Turkish descent. Since there are so many legends reagrding Vlad for being a bloodthristy tyrant, it just seemed to work in this case. As a side note, my background is Romanian and Ive read alot of books regarding the history of Vlad Tepes or as he's called in the west, Vlad the Impaler. With these stories Im making, I try to incorporate a little bit of historical knowledge that would seem to fit with each character's background. If you liked this one on Havik, Im sure you'd enjoy the one for Kai and Hotaru as well ;) And thanks for the rep :)

Aha, thats really cool reagrding Abdul Alhazred!
I actually incorporated Vlad in the story since I wanted to give some sort of crossover with the Ottomon Emprie...for some reason, I viewed Havik here as being of Turkish descent. Since there are so many legends reagrding Vlad for being a bloodthristy tyrant, it just seemed to work in this case. As a side note, my background is Romanian and Ive read alot of books regarding the history of Vlad Tepes or as he's called in the west, Vlad the Impaler. With these stories Im making, I try to incorporate a little bit of historical knowledge that would seem to fit with each character's background. If you liked this one on Havik, Im sure you'd enjoy the one for Kai and Hotaru as well ;) And thanks for the rep :)

Aah. I've always been interested in the occult. Not because of my origins though. Since I feel that Scandinavian mythology isn't the most interesting out there. Though I know alot about that too. I actually read a few book that spoke about Vlad Ţepeş humour. Once a man came in and refused to take of his hat. Then Vlad put a nail straight through his scalp so he wouldn't lose his hat. ;}
But you've probably already heard/read about that I guess. I'll check the other stories when I get some time. I find it quite fun to read because I'm an author myself.
Keep up the good work and don't let Elisabet Báthory shove you down her bathtub! ;}

Reptilian Assassin: Glad you liked it and thanks for the rep :)
Kenshi Kang: Thanks for digging the story :)
TheWretchedCrow: Lol, now i hope you dont see me as some sort of occult practicioner!!! Aha, jokes, jokes XD!!! regarding Vlad though, yeah, I remember that story where it was also at one point a pair of messengers from the ottoman army, and they were wearing turbans I believe. Since they refused removing them in his presence, they had the turbans nailed to their heads! Also, did you say your're an author?! Thats really cool! Im only currently a university student, studying human biology. Thanks again for the great feedback ;)

I'm also studying biology... And chemistry and physics. ;}
I'm writing on my time off. Though it seems to become less and less time for writing these days.
Before I can continue on writing I'll have to find a new spring for my good ol' Smith Premier No. 10. And I must say... Finding spare parts from 1908 isn't the easiest thing I've done. ;}

Noob is Havik because he needed it for a discuise to make sure he can go as another person for the tournament, and now why should he be the claric of chaos or a brotherhood of shadows, Bi Han needs to make up his mind.

idk, good story, but it kinda feels to heavy in history. not that its a bad thing, but i think that that should be saved and adapted into the stories of the earthrealm characters. Havik is supposed to be a native of the Chaosrealm, not at all human.