Price Levels for MK9 Kollector's and Tournament Editions (Official)

The statue that is included in the KE looks to be very high quality, something you'd easily want to pay $40 for. Heard we will be getting better pictures soon.

As far as the stick prices, also if the quality is top notch you are getting the game AND a great stick for $140. That's a steal.

Thank you!!!! finally......what is this belly achin i'm hearing!! This is MORTAL KOMBAT people!!!! 150 bucks whatever!!! I mean really. Everyone here is a big enough MK fan to be spending their time discussing a game that doesn't come out for another 3 1/2 months, on a fanbased website. I would have assumed we are big enough fans to drop any kind of money on something as cool as MK9 with an arcade stick that looks like its worth about 100 bucks! I already paid for mine and bought my brother one who isn't even a MK fan!! thats how bad i want people to get into this, and just think of it like this: we are just giving NR studios more money to come out with MK10. These guys are working hard on quenching our thirst for video game gore and entertainment. The least we can do is not ***** about the price!! know what I mean?? (no offense to any1 who can't afford it either, but we do have 3 1/2 months to put money on it) so if I were you guys I would get my ass out and get those special editions before they run out and dissapear into the netherrealm!!!

I'm gonna go for the Kollector's Edition. Sure, an Arcade pad is fine, but I'm really diggin' on the Scorp and Subby figures.

**** it, I'm called "Mr. Disposable Income" at work. I'm buying the KE and the TE. Hopefully all of the preorder stuff is made available as DLC as well, since I'm not planning on using Amazon unless Gamestop wises up and lets me do an in-store pick-up. So TE from Gamestop and KE from Best Buy so far.

Price point sucks, dropping 250 at once, but what the hell am I gonna do, I want the stick and the figures.

why don't you guys just go through gamestop??? thats what i did, and then the night it comes out i am going to pick it up during the midnight release. ( they seem to think there will most def. be one)

why don't you guys just go through gamestop??? thats what i did, and then the night it comes out i am going to pick it up during the midnight release. ( they seem to think there will most def. be one)
I'm really hoping for a midnight release ! Can't wait to play all night !

How do u know if Gamestop does midnight releases ahead of time?

because if they're going to do a Midnight release, I'll go ahead and pre-order from them instead of amazon.

I went with Gamestop, but they don't have in store pick up listed currently. So until that changes, I'm going with Best Buy as well, so I can pick up the KE in store and just wait on the TE to be delivered.

Pick-up is always the better choice. I pre-ordered MKvsDCU Kollectors Edition at GAME and it was meant ship before release so I can get it on release. After waiting one week after release, I still didn't get my copy. I called them up and fixed everything, only to be greeted with the standard edition.

If I had balls, I'd be shoving them into the mouth of the idiot who made KE $100.

If you are asking me, Jinko, it ranges from $50 - $80. The $80 games are normally the collector's editions so this $100 is bullshiite.

Yeah but the US and Canadian dollars are sometimes pretty close to where it is almost the exact same price.

I'd say a Kollectors Edition like this one would be worth $100. A statue of Scorpion and Sub-Zero, the first if its kind mind you, would be priceless in my eyes. Still, wayy better than our prices.

Yeah but the US and Canadian dollars are sometimes pretty close to where it is almost the exact same price.

Guarantee you that the kollector's edition is gonna be at least $110 dollars in canada :). 10 dollars more than the US, plus we have to pay HST, so in total, it will cost $125 dollars. It would be cheaper if we bought online from america.

Wait, so if pre-order the KE, you will get Sub-Zero's skin(Best buy) and another classic skin?

Okay, the sub zero, scorpion and reptile skins are store exclusive content. They come with a pre order of ANY version of the game. The Skin that comes with the tourney and kollectors editions are a completely seperate entity, the thing is, we dont know which ninja costume we get, we probably just enter the code and then we have a choice of choosing one for free. With that being said, yes if you pre order one of the special editions from those specific retailers, you get two skins.