Post Your Kombos!

watched a few combos online . they dont look so amazing to me.
most the punches and kicks during combos and juggles look the same with every character.
:/
kinda too fast and messy to enjoy

Kotel:

Sun God: F 1, B 2 -> 1, 1 -> EX D F 1 -> 1, 1 -> D B 2.
Any: F 1, B 2 -> 1, 1 -> F 1, 2 -> F D B 4 OR Totem (Blood God) (Pushes the opponent full screen and gives you buff or totem of your choice)

Mileena:
Any: F 3, 4, 3 -> B D 4 -> Forward jump 1 -> B F 1. (Still time to do other stuff, but this is the simple one. What you do after depends on the variation).

Kotel:

Sun God: F 1, B 2 -> 1, 1 -> EX D F 1 -> 1, 1 -> D B 2.
Any: F 1, B 2 -> 1, 1 -> F 1, 2 -> F D B 4 OR Totem (Blood God) (Pushes the opponent full screen and gives you buff or totem of your choice)

Mileena:
Any: F 3, 4, 3 -> B D 4 -> Forward jump 1 -> B F 1. (Still time to do other stuff, but this is the simple one. What you do after depends on the variation).

I use the same mileena combo but I just hate the start up on f+3 so slow

I´ll try to record my kitana kombo later... it´s only 9 hits long... and it´s 25 or 23% damage.. but it´s pretty good....
If I don´t remember to upload it then excuse me HAHA

I find them different and more difficult also. Seems as if the game is slower or my thumbs are moving way to fast. What is release check???

Ferra/Torr Vicious variation

B232+4, B121 Boss Toss -28% meterless, 31% with jump in; substitute Boss Toss with X-ray for 42%

F2, F3, B121 Boss Toss- 33% meterless, 36% with jump in; if you substitute boss toss with X-ray then its 50% w/ or w/o jump in.

Pretty much end all your combos in Vicious with boss toss for max damage. Also 1,1 string can set up 50/50s.

Also, haven't tested it out against someone, but b3 into tuck n charge (BF3) up close is a low into an overhead. Its gimmicky and like I said I haven't tried it against an actual person to see if they can interrupt the B3 if blocked, but heck its something interesting lol.

Hm that's the first time hearing Release check. What is that anyway?

If you have a combo like 1,1,3, DB 4. You can enter it in all it at once and the game will do the combo for you. If release check is on, you have to perform the combo as its happening on screen or you will drop it. It is default set to on when you first start up the game

Cryomancer Sub-Zero: B2, Run. F4 2 1+3. Does 31% meterless, starts on an overhead, and leaves them standing. I think that damage needs to be nerfed.

Liu Kang - 1,1,3 + F4,4 + Bicycle kick + B1,2 + Low fireball = 27%

its the best liu kang one i got so far. anyone found any better ones?

My meterless combos.
Some can be extended but I usually drop them.
The Kitana combo is my favorite because of the satisfaction of finishing it with a brutality.

Edit: Better Kung Jin meterless Bojutsu 34%
111, Bo Swat, B214, Bo Swing.

https://youtu.be/NgZDp_3qKq0

Last edited:
Tempest Kung Lao - 35%~ Damage
F2, 3 + Spin, Forward Jump Kick + Dive Kick, B3, 1, 2 + Meter Spin, Neutral Jump + 2, Uppercut.

Opponent in corner 50% X-Ray combo
Forward Jump 2, 4, 4, 4 + Spin, Neutral Jump + 2 + Forward Jump Kick + Dive Kick, 4 + X-Ray

Bojutsu Kung Jin 38%~ Combo
B2, 1, 4 + DB + 3 + R2, Neutral Jump + 2, Forward Jump Kick + Dive Kick, Uppercut.

Mid screen 48% X-Ray Combo
Forward Jump + 2, 3, 4, 3 + X-Ray

Last edited: