Overwatch

Yeah, shits pretty annoying when the Soldier and McCree leave me and Hanzo to defend both sides as they Rambo up the middle.

Sucks I have to be Ana too, but from the matches I've played I've found that if I'm not Ana then nobody gets healed.

You can totally see Mercy's nipple on the main menu for the Halloween event. I took a screenshot, but I'm too lazy to post it now

I play as McCree 95% of the time during that brawl, and I'm always on the left side of the map. His ultimate is literally set up when you're above everything. I don't get why other McCree players don't do the exact thing.

And Ana should just keep boosting McCree or Soldier when they have their ultimates during boss fights. Easy way to take them out.

I am also getting very aggravated that I haven't gotten any more skins since this event started. I have Reinhardt and Hanzo's, and they're two heroes I don't play a lot of. I've been getting a SHIT ton of duplicates though. >:-(

Here's all the changes that are going to be happening soon

I can't beat this shit on hard cause I'm dumb. Also tell me where you got that widowmaker avi from

I'd have to kill ya.

I play as McCree 95% of the time during that brawl, and I'm always on the left side of the map. His ultimate is literally set up when you're above everything. I don't get why other McCree players don't do the exact thing.

And Ana should just keep boosting McCree or Soldier when they have their ultimates during boss fights. Easy way to take them out.

I am also getting very aggravated that I haven't gotten any more skins since this event started. I have Reinhardt and Hanzo's, and they're two heroes I don't play a lot of. I've been getting a SHIT ton of duplicates though. >:-(

Here's all the changes that are going to be happening soon

Yeah most McCree's don't do a damn thing, lol it's pretty ridiculous. He should be Dead Eye'ing every single Reaper.

Skins I got so far:

Reaper
Pharah
Junkrat
Soldier 76

I just want Mercy's to be honest, saving for the 3K credits so if I don't get her via Loot Boxes, I can just buy it before the Halloween stuff ends. My friend got Junkenstein three times in a row :laugh:

Sombra is like tracer and winston. She's good for picking people off and damn good at setting up territory.

I wanna get the hang of her more cause when she develops more around the game she is gonna be dope

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

As unfortunate as it is the meta can only develop if the new hero gets played in comp. Try to keep an ooen mind.

And if they are bad ask for that switch.

Since they got rid of allowing you to play as multiple heroes in Quick Play, I couldn't tell you how many times my team HAD to have a Sombra player when I really kinda wanted to try her out.

From the limited times I've got to play as her (I know in the Arcade there's a mode that allows you to play multiple heroes), she's not really... great. It's not that she's hard to play, she's fine for me. They just overhyped the crap out of her and she's not really that great. But she's not really overpowered or underpowered or anything. She just, to me, feels really bland. Like, I'd rather play Tracer over her... even though she's not really Tracer 2.0.

My only complaint with her is that you cannot hack health packs until the round actually starts. So if you're playing as her on defend, you can't do jiggly squat until the opposing team comes in.

Oh, and did anyone bother to get the Oni Genji skin? Once I get home from Ohio, I'm definitely going to log in to reclaim the skin. It sucks that this game can't play on my Mac. :-/

I think waiting for the round to start to hack health packs is fair because the cooldown is like 6 seconds.

With her speed boost in invisibility and low cooldiwn then she could have already hacked all of the heath packs. That wouldn't be fun to deal with.

But I agree she certainly is not great

True, I guess I was more stunned when I tried her out against the A.I, because I always do that first, and just had a plan in mind and couldn't execute it.

I also saw a post saying that Terry Crews is interested in voicing Doomfist. I really do believe Doomfist will be a new character, and obviously a tank character, to be added in the future. Really hope this happens!

Can't wait to see what Christmas items are coming our way! I'm first prestige, and reached level 100 too haha and stopped playing tonight so I'm inches away from a loot box for tomorrow. I really hope D. Va and/or Mercy get something awesome. A new D. Va skin would be greatly appreciated as I'm only a big fan of her green Junker skin, which I have yet to get in a Loot Box, only got B. Va so far.

Last edited:

A tad bit disappointed that Widowmaker doesn't have any skins, but I'm all for that highlight intro!!! And I'm glad that Winston has a Yeti skin!!! Crossing my fingers that I can get McCree's Scrooge outfit since I'm mad that I couldn't get his 'Merica skin during the Summer holiday.

I kinda don't want to raid with my guild tonight and just want to play Overwatch and see how much stuff I can get.

First time on this Overwatch post. I've gotten the game since around Black Friday for the X-Box One. Pretty fun, if you have the right teammates to go with, plus set schedule on when I play it. Currently level 27-28 in the Silver standing for now. My mains are Hanzo (for defensive playruns) and Tracer (for offensive playruns and king of the hill).

Also the only things from the festive event I got so far are the Christmas skins for Pharah and Roadhog, and the victory pose for D.Va.