Overwatch

Rumble21

On top of all these binary codes and other stuff that goes way over my head and can't understand. Sombra for sure though Is next character

Kitty_55

I enjoy it when someone gets upset at me that they call me a Hacker. But this time, I got kinda irked about it. Normally I would get called out when I'm Widowmaker, but I was playing as McCree this time.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not THAT good with McCree, but I can do a decent good job with him. This Winston player was the only guy that got caught in my ultimate and I shot him, instantly. He's calling me a "Hacker" because I "shot him too fast" and "I shouldn't be getting headshots off of tanks." Because he's a McCree player, he knows everything... despite that he was like in the 70's and I'm 99.

Here's the funny thing:
A.) Winston I saw was not at full health, so obviously my ultimate would do a great number on him... which it did. B.) You can trigger McCree shooting his gun at any time during his ultimate within the time limit that you have. The problem with that, is if there's no red dot, he'll just shoot at those who are targeted, otherwise, he'll get'em.

I'm like, "I can't be just a good player? Good, pure skill has to be due to hacking? Kay." Once I said this the guy stopped complaining... Up until the next round where a McCree player got play of the game and he's like, "See that's what a good McCree player." Totally ignoring the fact that I killed it as Widowmaker and not a single person thought I was hacking.

One would think I would get them as sniping because no one likes snipers... But it's McCree's ultimate that gets looked at funky, despite I have no idea how one would even hack it. Like, what would a hack do to it? I honestly have no clue and to be honest I don't want to know because I'm against hacking. Ruins the fun.

tl:dr: I got called a McCree hacker because some Winston tank got upset that I nailed him with my ultimate too quickly.

Kitty_55

McCree was the only other hero that popped into a game of mine. We asked him to do his ultimate if he had it and killed us.

Hilarious. Someone in the same game also said that they were also on the character select screen for a split second.

Not sure if they were thinking about including the other heroes for this, I doubt it, but it would be cool to see how a Junkrat would do this game.

LiangHuBBB

with all the hype I ended up buying no Man's sky yesterday
took me 25 mins to start my space ship
landed on the sec planet, looks the same with different color pattern and animals which act the same, can't do much on there
flying to the next planet same as above, can't do much there other than scanning weird looking animals and gathering stuff for my space ship
REPEATING the same process 10x times
dem every planet is like the same
all the hype for nothing

going back playing some overwatch until FF15 gets released next month...

PhantomCyrax

Im so over how the Competitive matchmaking works in this game. Me and my friend who are low 70s are constantly getting paired with low 40s and sometimes high 30s against teams of 60s and its almost always impossible to win.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Bastion's cinematic is going to be cute af. But I doubt anything will top Dragons. That short was breathtaking, I almost felt bad watching something so incredible for free.

I really wish we'd get one with Junkrat and Roadhog, but I doubt they'll get anything since they already had a comic about them.

Kitty_55

I'm just waiting for something with Mercy, whether it's a comic or a short. I feel like she deserves more of an animated short than a comic just because of how much she's involved with. You got her reviving Genji, there's hints between her and Reaper that she's somewhat responsible to what happened to him, she and Torbjorn work together a lot or at least are together a lot.

It's unfortunate that I haven't played her as much since Ana's been out but, I still freaking love this character. I already have one favorite with a short, and it's my favorite one out of all that's been out (Widowmaker, obviously). So let's see a Mercy! That... and Zarya. I would definitely like to know her deal as to why she's against the Omnics.

Also, I'm not touching competitive. So many of my friends who have played it just have been so angry about it, I've heard nothing but complaint after complaint. I have more fun doing quick play with my friends anyways. I'll wait a bit more. That and again, I don't have that great of an internet connection. I don't want to cost my teammates a win because of my piss poor connection.

Last edited:

Shirayuki Mizore

I hate quick play lol I don't play it anymore at all cause of people fvcking around too much with multiple heroes, destroying possibilities for good team comps.

Kitty_55

I'm just trying to figure out why I've been seeing a lot more Widowmaker players on attack.

All the attack Widowmakers that were either on my team or against me were fvcking horrible. I usually don't express my opinion about someone's gameplay, but I had to for this one Widow player that was on my team. Never got a single person, didn't shoot down the turret, didn't realize I was playing Ana, and the map was Hollywood!

LiangHuBBB

Edit:

just ran into a 6x DVA team which were attacking, the same team picked 6x torbjörn on the next attack match. this made me lol, they almost made it to the goal twice, but only almost :p

Last edited:

Kitty_55

Wow, two months has gone by without playing this game? Legion definitely has my soul....

Anyways, some good news! There's most likely going to be a Halloween themed event coming in, and by the looks of this video, there's a chance that we'll be getting NINE Halloween-themed costumes!

Junkrat - As Dr. Frankenstien

Roadhog - As the monster

Mercy - As a Witch (as seen in the Recall short)

Torb - As the Lost Viking (also see in the Recall short)

Reinhardt - As Captain Reinhardt

McCree - As VanHelsing McCree

Reaper - As Pumkinhead

Ana - As Pirate Ana

Soldier 76 - As Evel Knievel (Even though... he... already has this skin)

So yeah, definitely looking forward to this. There was also sound leaks that was found a long time ago, I remember Genji's perfectly:

"My Halloween costume? Cy-bor-gah nin-jah"

And Tracer going "Spooky!" or something like that.

Definitely would like to get back into playing this game! Hopefully my usual crew will come back to it as well!

Kitty_55

14516581_10211139589148349_3403186544396121934_n.jpg

Possible leak of Sombra. Dunno if it's really true or not but... it's going around the interweb.

I really do feel that she'll be revealed at Blizzcon seeing how it's next month.

Kitty_55

14516581_10211139589148349_3403186544396121934_n.jpg

Possible leak of Sombra. Dunno if it's really true or not but... it's going around the interweb.

I really do feel that she'll be revealed at Blizzcon seeing how it's next month.

So a little hunting around to discover a bit about this character.

Supposedly she's working for Talon after some secretive Mexican group she was apart of. She's a hacker, and one of her abilities will be disabling health packs for the opposing team. She has stealth, and her ultimate is said to be able to disable enemy abilities.

I strongly doubt she'll be released tomorrow or during the Halloween event, seeing how it just feels way too much stuff to throw out at the fans. Still staying with her being released at Blizzcon along with probably another character, several maps, and a new mode.