Official NHL Thread

CONGRATS BRUINS!!! knew we were taking it this year! and Thomas wins the con smyhte!!!

you know the canucks fans are showing their zero class by booing

Go Leafs Go!!

tor.gif

congrats to the Bruins. They stepped up when it counted, especially in Vancouver, which was a rabid home setting.

Also riots, riots everywhere in downtown Vancouver ATM.

Vancouver fans are so goddamn pathetic (not all, but a lot). Game wasn't even over and people already took to the streets and are burning cars and they have the cops out to control the idiocy.

Of course, this happens in a lot of places, but Vancouver fans are so bad for this. They also rioted when they made the finals (and lost) the last time. Grow up, you sore losers.

As much A's I don't like the bruins winning, why the **** would you rob a bank over it!!!!!!! ****ing disgrace....

I didn't comment during the whole playoffs. Boston stayed professional through all of it and won 3 Game 7s. They got a shutout Game 7 as the away team.

The 3rd period was a joke and Hansen was a pure salty Canuck.

39 yrs and the cup is ours again. The Bruins and it's fans deserved every bit of it. As the salty Canuck fans decided to be douchebags and wreck their city.

Black & Yellow!

You know most of those people weren't even from Vancouver.
Out of town fans.

Sorry I disagree from past practice against New York. Which was an away game. Sure there were out of towners involved, but you can't put the blame soley on them as many many locals were involved.

You know most of those people weren't even from Vancouver.
Out of town fans.

This is BS....

In ANY final, there will be people from out of town, yet how many times do you hear about rioting after the final Stanley Cup game?

Only in Vancouver, pretty much. And maybe Montreal.

^ That's because it was the finals at that time and no one here but me cares about hockey enough to talk about it before the playoffs but I am not gonna talk to myself so, yeah, it is playoff time and people will start talking <3

My team is down 2-1 in the series, though. Legit raging right here.