Official NFL Thread

YES! Thanks Jade! And my team is still not having a good season (Eagles)

And my friends are Giants and Jets fans so they are not happy either.

I know how you feel, I am also an Eagles fan, constantly on the losing side, lol.

Oh well, maybe next year <.<

It was all this talk about a "super team" assembling but then all this happened. It was an incredible disappointment but like you said, there's always next year!

cheerplz.gif

I really hate Vick.....if they get rid of that sorry sack of shit, I will be a much happier fan.

......now with no annoying old poll!

Awesome, Jade! Thanks!

So the Cowboys lost and the Texans won today! All is right in the world!

Random Q: What does everyone think of the situation surrounding Ndamukong Suh?

Last edited:
Bears really look poor without Cutler at quarterback. Whatever outside chance they had at a wildcard spot is slowly fading away.

ALL HAIL The Saints!!!!

Shut your mouth, nonsensical trash talk is for the mentally weak!

I like the Saints but... the Packers are better IMO.

Shut your mouth, they ARE better. That is a fact. But that doesn't mean the Saints won't beat them in the playoffs. 8)

hop off my bandwagon!

Shut your mouth, that isn't your bandwagon, it's our bandwagon. ;)

Although I am certainly not a bandwagon fan, I do not mind driving it as long as it's for the Saints. :proud:

I'm just happy my Packers took the division today with the Lions taking another loss. Speaking of..., seems the Lions just can't keep their composure!

I as a Raider fan knew they would tank a trip to Miami.
I was watching in the 2 quarter Palmer slinging it to DHB in CHUNKS and here comes the yellow
Sometimes u just can't overcome penalties. I saw how a couple flags just destroyed our psyche.
Now we let denver tie with us would someone help!!
GB next. We could beat em i have no doubt if the running game is going, but we are immature
Im going to freak out bigtime if we don't make the playoffs. WE deserve to go. Not Tebow.
when other owners die, all we do is root for that team and the media is rooting for....Tebow

Texans have the same record as the Patriots! WTF is going on here? As a Texans fan, I'm stoked... but we'd better make the playoffs...

If the Titans win the division, I might stop watching football altogether.

Texans have the same record as the Patriots! WTF is going on here? As a Texans fan, I'm stoked... but we'd better make the playoffs...

I crunched the numbers and it appears that if the Texans win this week and the Titans lose, we clinch the division! Can you believe we're that close already?

If the Titans win the division, I might stop watching football altogether.

No you won't.

No you won't.

You probably have a valid point. I probably won't... but I hope we win this weekend so I don't have to worry about it.

And it's good news about Andre Johnson too... slight hamstring pull... week to week... I think they'll keep him out until the playoffs, though.

And it's official... the Houston Texans are now the champions of the AFC South.

*does happy dance*

and all it took was for the best QB in the league to get hurt.....

Congrats i guess

anyway..

Saints are in the postseason, put that in your pipe and smoke it *****es!!

and all it took was for the best QB in the league to get hurt.....

Please explain to me what Peyton Manning being hurt had to do with the Texans being 10-3 right now and playing lights out on defense? At best, a healthy Manning might mean we haven't clinched yet at this point. Don't forget the Colts were only 10-6 last year... the Texans have 10 wins right now. This is not the same Texans team as in past years. This year's Texans team would have won the division last year too. The Texans didn't win the division last year because they had last year's sucky defense. Plain and simple.