Official Kenshi Discussion * All Kenshi Related Topics Go Here

nope , not even gonna bother with this shit again

I will wait till tonight, possibly even tommorow before I think about dowloading kenshi on xbox. I can only imagine something will **** up.

Re: Problem with Kenshi's X Ray

Are you sure it's the chest? I think he jabs them at their mouth or something lower when they are too tall.

Yes, my PS3 version shows Kenshi hitting taller enemies in the neck/chin area which works for the affected face area during the x-ray. However, his 'Scatter Brain' fatality has major audio glitches with the sound not matching the action.

Yes I saw it when i fought Goro and Sheeva. The hit is around the neck/chest area.
Adjun: I didn't notice any audio glitch in this fatality. Maybe the problem is only with the PS3? (I have Xbox 360)

Just finished Arcade Ladder with Kenshi. I have to say the character is amazing! Very good work NRS did there. There's only 1 problem i noticed about Kenshi's X Ray attack.
When you perform your X Ray attack on a tall character like Sheeva, Goro and Kintaro, at the part that Kenshi is hitting the opponent with the butt of the sword, instead of hitting them in the face, he is hitting them in the chest, causing the skull and teeth to break (WTF?!)
I guess this bug is caused because all the characters in the game exept Goro, Sheeva and Kintaro are the same hight, so the hit is set for a specific hight, which is shorter than the 3 Shokan's Head Hight.
Did anybody eles noticed that?

It happens with SZ's and Skarlet's Xrays too.

So thus far, this pack completely screws up the sound of this game. The sound keeps going in and out. I haven't even tried playing online yet, but if that's screwed too, then there's a serious problem.

Seriously, NRS.

kenshi works fine , but I am paranoid about the pack though. So i'm gonna skip this one for now

Kenshi is a beast btw

I was playing through the Ladder with Kenshi and noticed a bit of a problem. Kenshi can't duck Kahn's spears. I tried it multiple times and never once did I get under the spears. I was most definitely naked crouching, not a block button in sight. Anyone else have a similar problem or was my game just acting up?

I was playing through the Ladder with Kenshi and noticed a bit of a problem. Kenshi can't duck Kahn's spears. I tried it multiple times and never once did I get under the spears. I was most definitely naked crouching, not a block button in sight. Anyone else have a similar problem or was my game just acting up?

havnt tried yet, but thats a major problem. Especially since he doesnt have a teleport, and this will be frustrating on higer difficult levels.

I see Blade Reflect doesn't work on Kahn's darn hammer....really wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine!!!!!!

Nice character if only for the fact he is a bit different - can't see me using too much though.

No it doesnt, but it does at the same time. If you are standing and use reflect, it will hit you no matter what, but if you are in the floor (laying) and he throw you a hammer and you use reflect as wake up attack, you will reflect it. Though it doesnt reflect it to him it just refelct it away, like it does with Noob's shadow, the only characters that can parry Kahn's hammer are Smoke and Kratos.

Yes, my PS3 version shows Kenshi hitting taller enemies in the neck/chin area which works for the affected face area during the x-ray. However, his 'Scatter Brain' fatality has major audio glitches with the sound not matching the action.
his fatalitys are ****ing awesome tho, best yet in my opinion as they are something different.

It happens with SZ's and Skarlet's Xrays too.

Really?! Never saw this problem with Skarlet and Sub Zero.. But i guess it would make sense Skarlet having the same issue because Skarlet's X Ray Attack also focuses on the face.. But SZ? Are you sure?

His x ray smacks skarlett in the forehead instead of the nose. I think it's kinda funny

I noticed this too. I dont reallly mind though tbh. God the sound the skull makes when his sword meets with the nosebridge xD

MK9 Online Special Edition: Kenshi Day-1 Kombos

Hey guys, Duneboo here. I know I haven't posted here in a while, but I just released a Kenshi Combo video:

Please check it out and let me know what you think! :)