Official Kenshi Discussion * All Kenshi Related Topics Go Here

So thus far, this pack completely screws up the sound of this game. The sound keeps going in and out. I haven't even tried playing online yet, but if that's screwed too, then there's a serious problem.

Seriously, NRS.

God kenshi's xray is brutal. The part when he shoves the end of his sword into his enemy's face is sick. He is so much better than expected :D.

he's brilliant to play as but his teleflurry move is spammed too much online,I think they need to limit it's range or have different inputs for the different ranges to better balance him

It up on the UK PSN!!! Just downloaded him now!!!!! '"^________^"
(all previous plans for work for the night have been CANNED)

it wont let me download anything....i have the season pass put the game in tried to dl kensi didnt work didnt give me an opion for comp pack either so i went to the marketplace for the comp pack to see if that would work i kept getting error statuts code 80150101 wtf!!

how come when i press start on Kenshi i dont get his 2P colour? it works with everyone else! He looks sweeeeeet with the all black!! do the dlc's not get it??

how come when i press start on Kenshi i dont get his 2P colour? it works with everyone else! He looks sweeeeeet with the all black!! do the dlc's not get it??

use the magic trick :

- choose any other non-DLC character with start 2x
- next , hit button 4 to return to select character
- go for Kenshi, press start

Bingo ! XD

use the magic trick :

- choose any other non-DLC character with start 2x
- next , hit button 4 to return to select character
- go for Kenshi, press start

Bingo ! XD

yeah i just noticed it works if you press start again not "A" or "x". shame you cant do it online. (unless you're quick lol)

I see Blade Reflect doesn't work on Kahn's darn hammer....really wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine!!!!!!

Nice character if only for the fact he is a bit different - can't see me using too much though.

Problem with Kenshi's X Ray

Just finished Arcade Ladder with Kenshi. I have to say the character is amazing! Very good work NRS did there. There's only 1 problem i noticed about Kenshi's X Ray attack.
When you perform your X Ray attack on a tall character like Sheeva, Goro and Kintaro, at the part that Kenshi is hitting the opponent with the butt of the sword, instead of hitting them in the face, he is hitting them in the chest, causing the skull and teeth to break (WTF?!)
I guess this bug is caused because all the characters in the game exept Goro, Sheeva and Kintaro are the same hight, so the hit is set for a specific hight, which is shorter than the 3 Shokan's Head Hight.
Did anybody eles noticed that?

Re: Problem with Kenshi's X Ray

wow i didnt notice that. I will check it out. but what i did notice is that they did do a pretty good job of making all the xrays work on the bigger characters. maybe this bug will get fixed later on.