Official Friday March 27th Kombat Kast Diskussion Thread

Here is my wishlist if they did a third row, there are two images, first with extra character and second for all dlc characters on screen.

mk4.jpg

mk6.jpg

I am absolutely elated; I really hope we see gameplay for Jacqui! I wonder what her special moves & variations will be?

Third row is indeed not going to happen, unless they've decided that's where the DLC go and it's hidden for now, but leaves room for it.

Third row is there, just invisible. You need to play on a full moon and win the secret fight in the towers first. Just sayin...

Hoping that it's a Jacqui/Erron gameplay or Goro finally.

And you know, as much as I would love additional characters be added to this game, especially some characters I would love to see, I know it's not going to happen unless it's DLC. There's no way they're going to reveal a brand new row of characters nineteen days away from release.

Be realistic here, guys.

Guys,

Erron Black and Jax (and other leaked-by-screenshot characters) have yet to be confirmed by NRS. This qualifies them as "new reveals"...not saying you can't get excited, but understanding the term "reveal" is used as an official one, it might help set expectations.

Wasn't quan chi not revealed until MK9 was released? Maybe on release day, there will be an extra row of 4 or so characters that get unlocked as you play through story. I.E. The part in the trailer with Rain. Fujin is obviously in the story, maybe you fight and unlock him? It'd be cool if at least ONE major surprise like this was left for opening day.

Although I don't think there will be a third, shortened row, I don't think its 100% impossible until we can for sure confirm on April 14

I may not be on the Erron Black boat, but seeing a screenshot, leaked or not, that has him blasting his guns in his opponent's face pretty much says "I'm in the game." We haven't seen Liu Kang at all yet but he's already been confirmed a hell of a long time ago. I don't think Netherrealm Studios needs to officially confirm every single character before revealing them in the stream just to make the fans go, "Okay, they're in" after having a screenshot get leaked of them.

They're either going to touch a character that hasn't been seen yet, or they'll touch Goro finally. I'm leaning more on the side that they might finally do something with Goro, but I've seen it get said by others plenty of time and have yet to see anything get done with him.

I may not be on the Erron Black boat, but seeing a screenshot, leaked or not, that has him blasting his guns in his opponent's face pretty much says "I'm in the game." We haven't seen Liu Kang at all yet but he's already been confirmed a hell of a long time ago. I don't think Netherrealm Studios needs to officially confirm every single character before revealing them in the stream just to make the fans go, "Okay, they're in" after having a screenshot get leaked of them.

They're either going to touch a character that hasn't been seen yet, or they'll touch Goro finally. I'm leaning more on the side that they might finally do something with Goro, but I've seen it get said by others plenty of time and have yet to see anything get done with him.

I think you'll be seeing him on Friday! Boon's clue = AC/DC... Back in (Erron) Black?!

AC/DC 's logo has a lightning bolt. OH MY GOD MY BOY RAIN IS IN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its Erron black. We will see him and probably jacqui. Idk about goro hes a maybe. Sonya and jax most likely will be shown together so im betting them for next week. Kenshi too maybe. Shinnok and liu kang probably wont be shown.

You do realize that has 38 characters right?

FAIL.
Do you always assume things and NOT read full sentences before you hit the reply button?

I could see something like this realistically happening for DLC.

As in, the green part which was highlighted, which is an additional 5 characters, which added to the 25-character main roster would = 30.

I could even see it having 2 extra spots, as I don't think that the Kombat Pack will be the only DLC.
My guess is 32 chraracters (including the 4 Kombat Pack characters + 2 more).