Official Friday March 27th Kombat Kast Diskussion Thread

There is no third row people. Erron Black and Liu Kang are either the final 2 or there is 1 more after them if Goro isn't actually on the main select screen.

I wonder if they'll show off some new arenas or at least one. I really want to see the one with Kotal Kahn being built, looks sick.

[MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION], No lol, I was offered and I graciously accepted.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

As long as Derek's gagging order is still enforced. ;)

Did Quan Chi and Cyber Sub-Zero have ? spots on the roster before they were unlocked? I can't remember MK9 that far back.

[MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION]: I see. I would congratulate you, but it seems it was your destiny. My scouter says your power level is well over 9000.

I would like to know if the final roster count (Pre DLC) is in fact 25. I hope not but we'll see. Besides Goro even though I'm not that hyped about him, I'd like to see a demonstration of Jacqui Briggs or Erron Black. I have a feeling both will be far more interesting than Kung Jin.

There is no way that the "?" remains as a random select. There has never been a random select box in MK. It's always been up and start or something, never a dedicated spot. I even believe there has been a random select box in other preview builds that always ends up going to a character.
If they make Goro's spot the portal to dlc characters, then I firmly believe we will have 26 fighters. Otherwise "?" Will be said portal.

? as random select is also on the stage select screen btw, not just character select. There's also text under it, saying 'random...' etc. I remember it from the last stream.

So it's either a very clever decoy, or it's legit.

The question mark box is likely just random select.

I hope for new and exciting things, but honestly I want to see a full breakdown of Sub-Zero and Kotal Kahn.

I agree with IR, we haven't seen much about Subbie, I wonder if they added some move or something and that's the reason he hasn't been used lately, not even as a punching bag like they usually do.

Blame Boon and his dubious math skills.

Edit: [MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] (I caught you before deleting lol)

lol. I don't even wanna. I'll let people disappoint themselves.

Lol, tbh I'm just worried launch day there's going to be a bunch of sour grapes, in regards to anything about the game and I'm going to have to take a break from playing all day to clean up any potential mess on the forum.

Please guys, take a week or so to vent :p.

Randomselect.jpg

I am just going to leave this here. Something I noticed last stream. I am thinking it has nothing to do with the question mark in Friday. :)