Official Basketball Thread

Man, Rondo played his heart out. Sucks that they lost it. It was funny seeing Wade "kick" Garnett :laugh: Refs did miss an important call, Wade clearly hit Rondo in the face, and Miami scored in transition since Rondo was still down. Let the ref conspiracies continue..

There were two other pretty big missed calls. The Pierce one, that foul if it was a foul was definitely not on Pierce...and the other foul that should have been on Wade for kicking out his leg. If called correctly along with the Rondo call that's three pretty big calls in the clutch that were missed.

Hornets got the #1 draft pick!

380178_454390594589470_367810133247517_1571092_265389052_n.jpg

Lol at that picture.

I wonder who they're gonna draft, I think Michael Kidd-Gilchrist or Harrison Barnes.

Also:

120530_pick2_main.jpg

120530_takeover.jpg

Man...

I am totally fine with that lol. The matchups would be sick; Rondo vs Parker, Garnett vs Timmy, Ray Allen vs Manu (not too sure about the last one). Those would be the most interesting matchups in the Finals imo.

Well darn... early on I didn't think I'd be winning this one... now I actually need to start figuring out what to do to Marshall....

Glad to see OKC take game 1. Everyone and all the predictions say Heat takes it in game 6 but I don't feel that. OKC has a damn near complete team that has really grown. Can't wait for game 2.

Glad to see OKC take game 1. Everyone and all the predictions say Heat takes it in game 6 but I don't feel that. OKC has a damn near complete team that has really grown. Can't wait for game 2.

I'm hoping that the Heat take game 2, 3, 4 and 5. ;-)
Don't underestimate the Heat.
Look at game 6 and 7 of the Heat \ Celtics playoffs.
Just when you think they're dead, they come out of nowhere and surprise you.

I'm hoping that the Heat take game 2, 3, 4 and 5. ;-)
Don't underestimate the Heat.
Look at game 6 and 7 of the Heat \ Celtics playoffs.
Just when you think they're dead, they come out of nowhere and surprise you.

*looks at location* .....oh....

Miami always made me nervous during regular system, but I never thought Thunder would have made it this far, they have just built such momentum like an iron horse and no stopping them.

Miami heat 2012 nba champs. Lbj get the first ring. Woooooohooo. Take that skip bayless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• wallpaper1011_group1_1024.jpg
    wallpaper1011_group1_1024.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 9
Since my celtics lost i went with the heat to win it cause wade is my fav player, i knew it though, with a team this talented they have to win multiple championships, if they dont repeat than def one more before their contracts up.

Yeah yeah, Heat won.

On to more important things, the NBA Draft is happening in a week! The New Orleans Hornets have the top pick, and two in the top 10. Obviously, they need to go out and get a strong point guard to replace Chris Paul. But with numerous Kentucky forwards topping the board (like Anthony David), I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted him and waited on a guard to fall to 10.

Yeah yeah, Heat won.

On to more important things, the NBA Draft is happening in a week! The New Orleans Hornets have the top pick, and two in the top 10. Obviously, they need to go out and get a strong point guard to replace Chris Paul. But with numerous Kentucky forwards topping the board (like Anthony David), I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted him and waited on a guard to fall to 10.

I always find the NBA Draft more interesting the NFL Draft for some reason. I agree, I think they'll draft a guard with their 10th pick. I think they'll probably draft Damian Lillard. I hope Kendall Marshall drops to my Mavs though; if Kidd returns I think he could really help Marshall.