Noob Saibot in MK X?

Sub-Zero identity spoilers!
Spoiler:
Now that Kuai Liang is confirmed to be Sub-Zero, Noob's chances look better for a roster slot, DLC or possible big bad.

Is the mortal kombat wiki accurate at all. are bios canon because noobs bio has a nice ending and his ending in ladder mode is interesting with havik

Mortal Kombat (2011): "Noob Saibot's origins are unknown, but he is likely a revenant: a fallen warrior resurrected by the Netherrealm sorcerer Quan Chi to fulfill a dark objective. Noob has been assigned to aid Shao Kahn in his acquisition of Earthrealm. A faithful servant and a recent addition to the Brotherhood of Shadow, he will obey his master, Quan Chi, and complete his mission. But he is biding his time. Noob Saibot has a dark objective of his own."

Yes? Thats literally his bio from the game. If i was home, i could load it up and take a pic.

also if noob is not a huge future character why does raiden see noobs creation as something to change. In the current time line he doesn't do much before being kicked into the soulnado. He does more in the previous time line. why even bother.

Because he got the vision, he didnt know how important it was. Plus, sub-zero was mostly a good guy and at worst neutral at the time.

Also he does WAY more in MK9's timeframe than in the original series, Noob didnt do jack shit in MK2 or 3. Or MK4. or MK:D.

He only did shit in MK:A really. Except for when he stabbed Goro in MK: TE but then Goro just came back.

What about Noob-Smoke as DLC? You get two characters in the price of one.

That... would actually be pretty cool. 1 variation, Smoke takes the lead with the help of Noob, another variation is Noob being an ULTRA ZONER with his shadow clone AND Smoke helping him out, another variation could just be purely Smoke fighting.

I never understood the Noob-Smoke thing, and I wouldn't want to see it return. Smoke is his own character - be it in human, cyborg or Enenra form - and Noob is Bi-Han's ethereal form post-mortem, and so how and why did they combine the two? AFAIK they're not actually linked, other than the fact that Smoke and Sub-Zero (as Bi-Han) were friends and fought together. As I understand it, it'd be the same as having Sektor and Cyrax as one character with different variations. Is right right? I could be missing something here.

I'd like Smoke to be playable, but as his own character, and if he had an Enenra variation then that'd be awesome. Noob should be his own character too, but as certain other characters' variations have some of his moves I am not too sure he's going to make it into MKX as playable.

Also, Smoke > Noob, if I had to choose.

no need for him.

noob spammers can just use erron black now...he also has black in his name and everything

So this was released...

tumblr_nm3cq5VRtE1uowzclo7_1280.jpg

I don't think Noob is anymore, and he, Bi-Han, returns as Sub-Zero while Kuai Liang returns as a revenant at first but 25 years later we see him as his human self. Its the only sense i can make out of all the story footage we've seen thus far.

Kuai Liang as Sub-zero revenant in the first chapter footage, and then as his human 'older' self in the footage with Cassie, Kung Jin, Takeda & Jaqui, possible brought to life by Raiden with Amulet in hand.

And we have Bi-Han, resurrected as Sub-Zero as the playable character we've seen since day one, after Noob being taken by the Soulnado. Who knows what could have happened to him, an undead soul revanant shadow ninja within that Soulnado.

Or did i miss the officially reveal that the Sub-zero in MKX is Kuai Liang and only he???

And i believe Smoke will become our token illusive "dark ninja" as Enenra and is the [?] unlockable character.

I don't think Noob is anymore, and he, Bi-Han, returns as Sub-Zero while Kuai Liang returns as a revenant at first but 25 years later we see him as his human self. Its the only sense i can make out of all the story footage we've seen thus far.

Kuai Liang as Sub-zero revenant in the first chapter footage, and then as his human 'older' self in the footage with Cassie, Kung Jin, Takeda & Jaqui, possible brought to life by Raiden with Amulet in hand.

And we have Bi-Han, resurrected as Sub-Zero as the playable character we've seen since day one, after Noob being taken by the Soulnado. Who knows what could have happened to him, an undead soul revanant shadow ninja within that Soulnado.

Or did i miss the officially reveal that the Sub-zero in MKX is Kuai Liang and only he???

And i believe Smoke will become our token illusive "dark ninja" as Enenra and is the [?] unlockable character.

It has been revealed that the Sub-Zero in MKX is...

Spoiler:
Kuai Liang

As for Smoke...

Spoiler:
He's shown as revenant in his MK9 alt, confirming he is just an NPC.

He's one of the most popular characters! The fact Tanya (God ew) got in the game over Noob is absolutely laughable!

Yet she did. Laugh all you want, she's in the game, and there's no sign of Noob.

Exactly TIL. Thats the problem. Yes, shes in and Noob isnt. It was an awful decision for Mortal Kombat fans.

Fan demand for Noob is factually and objectively extremely higher than Tanya. He is in the top 10 most popular characters EVER in MK. Tanya is not even in the top 25 most popular.

I see your AVI and sig, I mean no offense. Everything I said about fan demand and popularity was objectively speaking and factual.

Exactly TIL. Thats the problem. Yes, shes in and Noob isnt. It was an awful decision for Mortal Kombat fans.

Fan demand for Noob is factually and objectively extremely higher than Tanya. He is in the top 10 most popular characters EVER in MK. Tanya is not even in the top 25 most popular.

I see your AVI and sig, I mean no offense. Everything I said about fan demand and popularity was objectively speaking and factual.

I'm aware that Noob is more popular. He is a cool character, no doubt about it. However, I think your blame is misplaced. That Tanya is in isn't part of the problem. Her inclusion has nothing to do with Noob NOT being in the game.

Scorpion, Quan Chi and Johnny already have moves that Noob could have, should he be in the game. That has nothing to do with Tanya.

It just goes to show that character popularity is not ALL that matters when it comes to who makes the roster and who doesn't. And as a fan of lesser popular characters, I'm glad it isn't. ^^

I'm aware that Noob is more popular. He is a cool character, no doubt about it. However, I think your blame is misplaced. That Tanya is in isn't part of the problem. Her inclusion has nothing to do with Noob NOT being in the game.

Scorpion, Quan Chi and Johnny already have moves that Noob could have, should he be in the game. That has nothing to do with Tanya.

It just goes to show that character popularity is not ALL that matters when it comes to who makes the roster and who doesn't. And as a fan of lesser popular characters, I'm glad it isn't. ^^

Pretty much this. When I saw Johnny's stunt double variation I thought wow that looks awesome but I know I thought that because it looked like noob.

Pretty much this. When I saw Johnny's stunt double variation I thought wow that looks awesome but I know I thought that because it looked like noob.

Yeah, exactly. It seems like NRS took what made Noob cool, his ability to make a clone of himself and make portals in his gameplay, and gave those things to other characters. Scorpion calling on minions, as well as Quan Chi and him making portals as well, and as you say, Johnny's green energy doubles... All look very much like something Noob could do.

You know what's funny? In the 25min story trailer, when we saw Jax com out, I thought at 1st glance the Ninja was Noob Saibot, but It was Smoke, and then it was revealed to be Enenra!!!!

Anyway, even though it doesn't seem like he'll be playable I am hoping at the very least we get a cameo from Noob Saibot/Bi-Han and find out what happened since he got kicked in the Soulnado!