Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 confirmed

Dania Ramirez as Jade would be awesome!!!
Dania-ramirez.jpg

I personally would love to see Francois Yip as Sindel...I even talked with Sam Tjhia about that on Twitter and she supports the idea.

Her:

Françoise_Yip.jpg

and imagine her playing alongside as this girl's(Sam Tjhia) mother :

Sam Tjhia.jpg

Attachments

• MV5BMTIzNDMyOTAyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY1NTgyMQ@@._V1._CR0,0,450,450_SS100_.jpg
    MV5BMTIzNDMyOTAyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY1NTgyMQ@@._V1._CR0,0,450,450_SS100_.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 82
I would like to see fights prior to the tournament happen in cool locations but for the tournament it should be in an open setting with spectators like the shao kahn colosseum, it would seem more realistic and gladiator/bloodsport like if they choose one arena to run most fights with public than to have random fights all over the place

Plus, it doesnt hurt that Yip is a veteran actress that has played in films like The Black Mask and Rumble in the Bronx.

And she's Chizuru Kagura from King of Fighters the movie. ;-)

Speaking of that movie, Bernice Liu (Vice from King of Fighters and the villain from King of Triads) can play as Mileena. She can fight!!!

936full-bernice-liu.jpg

And she's Chizuru Kagura from King of Fighters the movie. ;-)

Speaking of that movie, Bernice Liu (Vice from King of Fighters and the villain from King of Triads) can play as Mileena. She can fight!!!

936full-bernice-liu.jpg

Yep and Sam was one of the stunt girls on that awful film so they likely know each other pretty well.....so that doesn't hurt either.