Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Patch NOT Coming Today [UPDATED With Patch Notes]

I'm not sure about that as i don't rage quit and never had anyone do it to me, i'll keep ya posted though if anyone does

u must not play online often. A lot of the people in the 1800s 1900s that are in the top 20 actually suck and just quit when they lose to retain their score

u must not play online often. A lot of the people in the 1800s 1900s that are in the top 20 actually suck and just quit when they lose to retain their score

Been playing non stop for that last 2 days, my rating is nowhere near that tho, can't seem to get past 1280, maybe i need to start rage quitting! lol

if people still can quit and not get deducted points, the rating system will still be broken

Rage quitters deserve to be beaten in real life the same way they generally get beaten in-game! They're the people who **** online play up for everyone else (in fact, they're the primary reason I quit playing online)! They are to online gaming what Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, and Roger Clemens are to Baseball!

For the Xbox users that already have it in the EU and UN are the chatrooms still empty or have they been fixed? Just curious thanks

What chat rooms are you talking about? There are more people in general and there's almost always someone waiting in the Friendly Kombat area... at least if you're looking for UMK3 opponents. MK and MKII opponents aren't very common.

What chat rooms are you talking about? There are more people in general and there's almost always someone waiting in the Friendly Kombat area... at least if you're looking for UMK3 opponents. MK and MKII opponents aren't very common.

There is a chatroom you go into where you see the friendly Kombat area but when i went in it i only saw myself in it...it was completely empty

so....the 360 version gets a patch here in the states but no psn WTF
are they just trolling us at this point?

bah you beat me lol, I just logged on this site to specifically let everyone know the US MKAK version 1.02 patch is up finally! Looking forward to seeing you guys online

I love the stretch filter :)

Yes, that is an awesome feature, but other than the online play.....that was the only thing that was fixed!! (E.G.) Goro's Lair Music, brutal sound when uppercutting opponent, test your might striking sound is still toned down, etc. What the hell is wrong with them!? This IS STILL NOT ARCADE PERFECT!! Anyone else agree?

OMG its out now? Damn im at the movies watching Sherlock Holmes gonna download it when i get home thanks for the update guys happy to hear that its finally out ;)

Last edited:
this turd is timing out on me when trying to create a friendly match, twice in a row now wher ei have to exit the game. thats more than it did prepatch. cant join a ranked match either