Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Also, Kronika must be big trouble. Shinnok looked way worse than he should be when he noticed it was her.

Starting the BS theory now, I bet she's One Being material. She's even glowing blue. What else could make an Elder God look "oh s****"?

Still wanna know what is "the truth". That's why I'm bringing One Being thing. You see, in MK4 the amulet was just means to Shinnok be free. To Quan Chi, power. But only in Deception we discovered it was the key to destroy reality.

Since Shinnok's plan was "death to all"...

I’m hoping it does mean that those 2 will sit out.
While they haven’t sat out a game since NRS rebranded, Johnny also didn’t have a daughter back then who could pay tribute to him, and in the old days Johnny was also missing from MK3, UMK3, Deadly Alliance and MKvsDC and Kano was missing from MKII.
Those 2 have been missing from Trilogy games before with those said games still being good in the view of the general public.

So S-F plays a big enough role to have at least two stages in the game... Sonya helps Raiden invade the Netherrealm... literally every playable MK1 character except Johnny and Kano has already been confirmed as playable... but Johnny's just gonna be like "you guys got this I'll just chill on the sidelines"?

Right after MK9 and MKX went out of their way to set him up as one of the most powerful fighters, and one of the protagonists?

It's your right to hope they're not in, but I just don't think it's realistic at all, at least in Johnny's case.

There's also the fact that if we look at MK9 and Injustice 2, there already were two characters used in stage backgrounds... Kitana in Koliseum and Superman in Red Sun Prison. And they were both playable.

Dash blocking has been confirmed, but Steve says it isn't as effective as it was in MK9. This is troubling. I REALLY hope they aren't going with Injustice's clunky, slow dashes

Hello everybody
Someone can help me??
What's was decided about the Mileena? Will she back???
Because I saw some spoiler, the skull with tentacules and big tooth that people say that can be the Mileena regeneration...after the revelation trailer, I'm more in doubts about it....
Someone have more informations about it??
Thanks so much

I'll be shocked if Mileena is not playable. She's one of the most popular characters in the franchise.

So S-F plays a big enough role to have at least two stages in the game... Sonya helps Raiden invade the Netherrealm... literally every playable MK1 character except Johnny and Kano has already been confirmed as playable... but Johnny's just gonna be like "you guys got this I'll just chill on the sidelines"?

Right after MK9 and MKX went out of their way to set him up as one of the most powerful fighters, and one of the protagonists?

It's your right to hope they're not in, but I just don't think it's realistic at all, at least in Johnny's case.

There's also the fact that if we look at MK9 and Injustice 2, there already were two characters used in stage backgrounds... Kitana in Koliseum and Superman in Red Sun Prison. And they were both playable.

True, good points.

That said, the MK11 roster, SO FAR, reminds me a bit of the MK side of the MKvsDC roster.

Characters shown in gamplay or confirmed playable that were in both MKvsDC and so far in MK11:
- Sub-Zero
- Scorpion
- Raiden
- Liu Kang
- Sonya
- Baraka

Shao Kahn = Unlockable / DLC

Dunno, both could be in, but I don't think it's unrealistic for Johnny to be out to make room for other characters, and to later appear as klassic DLC, ala MKX Triborg DLC.

Story wise, really seems no importance of Baraka to be playable. Why would a Time bending God?* bring back a minion who did almost nothing? Plus why kill him in Mkx and bring him back the next game?

Story wise, really seems no importance of Baraka to be playable. Why would a Time bending God?* bring back a minion who did almost nothing? Plus why kill him in Mkx and bring him back the next game?

Because Baraka fans boys were up in arms when they saw D’Vorah ripped his heart and brain out and spammed Ed Boon on Twitter.